She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

new member, need comments

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #350038 at 03,Feb,13 08:18
I'm new here, comment my pic please

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.lost points   3.Wow! Why so many deleted member comments?   4.Small Update that may be very important for some   5.Freddy.. This is a threat.  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 03,Feb,13 09:06 other posts of bella! 
You're new so I'm going to make this suggestion; rather then asking members to comment on your pics, YOU comment on the members pics that you find interesting. I guarantee that member will be curious about who commented on their pic, it will draw them to you.
By alittlesnail at 03,Feb,13 14:56 other posts of alittlesnail 
spot on bella,I always get people msg ask me to comment their pics or rate them cocks,I would usually do my best to leave some comments ,however some of the pics are...
It is quiet hard to comment something you are not so into it,have to be sincere and not offend

I know not everyone has a good camera,and not easy take pics if just by yourself,I remember when i first post my pic,i never ask people to leave comments,and I will always leave comments to people who come visit my page,even they don;t say anything of mine,I feel very thankful and humble that people leave comments to me and even give points,there are many people here are very kind and nice to me,so if you want to let people leave you some nice comments ,start doing from you

By #69138 at 06,Feb,13 00:30
Ditto what Bella said... you don't NEED comments, you NEED conversation. Reach out and say hello to all, visit other peoples pages, say Hi, Im new and love your profile... Just some advice...
By bella! at 06,Feb,13 01:05 other posts of bella! 
Perhaps the original poster doesn't like our advice. Oh well........

Adult Discussion Forum