Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Personal hygiene?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 04,Feb,13 08:13
After reading that "A guy has to wash his uncut cock, like every other day", it got me wondering... is every other day was too much for this lady? So what is normal for a circumcised guy? Once a week before church?

I shower twice a day, at least. Also, before and after working out. I noticed that if I shower before, and wash my stink of the day off, I don't stink nearly as bad after workout, as I would without a shower. I also shower before and after sex. Also, after cooking meals, cause it makes my body smell like food, and I don't like that. If I'm at home, I wash my butt every time I use the bathroom... I have a shover hose, so I don't even need to take all my clothes off, just the bottom.

I brush my teeth, floss and rinse after each meal, or at least twice a day. And wash my hair every other day if I don't workout, or every day after the workout...

The longest I went without a shower, was 48 hours. A flight with 5 layovers from Hawaii to Kiev, Ukraine. Another one, was 36 hours, our move from TX to NV... it was horrible. Now, whenever I drive to TX, I stop in Denver, or Albuquerque overnight...

To prevent my skin from drying from frequent washing, or chlorine in the pool, I always use Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Baby Oil Rub, which is amazing... If you want to know how I smell, that would be it. Walgreens and Target carry that in US, look in Baby Bath aisle.

How often do you shower, wash your butt, hair, brush your teeth? What's normal for you? What was the longest you went without showering?

Similar topics: 1.Request personal pics...   2.Can't get too personal on SYD   3.Personal hygiene question   4.What is your personal favorite pic of yourself?   5.Rate my own personal pix.mixed personal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #201583 at 08,Mar,13 04:48
I shower 1 to 3 times a day. I love a steaming hot shower as much as sex.

By #164428 at 05,Feb,13 05:44
I shower daily; I cannot stand to not shower daily, personally. I have oily skin and hair. When we have power outages and no water, ugh! Only so much I can do with Wet Ones and dry shampoo! lol

Now that I'm very sick, there have been a few times when I went an extra day because I collapsed and couldn't move after a long trip. But that's unusual.

I have good oral care, too. OH! Not everyone knows this, so I want to mention it. When you floss, don't pull the floss through. Go down on each side of the tooth and make a sawing motion. That's the correct way.

Oh, I'll take extra showers at times, like if it's very humid and I've been sweating a lot, or if I have managed to work out....

The longest without was probably three days, due to the power outage situation. There was nowhere to go for a shower. Had to make due with the Wet Ones. I **** that! Blech....

There are differences in cultured re: bathing. Not all shower daily. Please don't feel embarrassed to say if you are one of these people. I knew a woman who moved to a rural part of Europe as she fell in love with a native; they had a very old house with no indoor plumbing, so they bathed once a week, I believe, in a tub in the kitchen, like in the show, "Little House On The Prairie".

A doc told me that skipping a day or so can be healthy so you don't strip the healthy bacteria on your skin much. But I can't stand myself if I don't shower!

Sometimes, I do clean my butt (extra) with wet toilet paper or a Wet Ones cloth. I only do that if, well, I have bleeding from 'roids and fissues (little tears). Don't want infection....

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Sorry for any typos; won't let me edit! And that missing word is h a t e, of course.
By #301038 at 05,Feb,13 09:13
My grandma was born in this little village, where people still don't have water in their homes. I remember the tin tub that was pulled out every night for everyone to bathe... she would warm up a bucket of water on the stove and we had a big cup to poor water over ourselves. we had neighbors that smelled really really bed... imagine working all day in the field and taking care of the farm ****... they bathed at the river during the summer and waited for spring in winter... I don't think its a cultural thing, it's the way you were raised. My grandma thought that it's easier to wash your dirty feet, than to try to clean the dirt off the sheets... if you shower every day before going to bed, your sheets don't get super dirty and need just a soak in the soap and a rinse to be clean again...
By bella! at 08,Mar,13 03:00 other posts of bella! 
I follow the bathe before you go to bed rule. It's something we did as kidz and for the very same reason your grandma had. It works for me as an adult, I'm "fresca, fresca" when I slip into bed and I feel good, I smell great and I'm ready for amore or if I'm solo, I rest wonderfully......

By #201155 at 10,Feb,13 13:14

By slipper at 09,Feb,13 03:38 other posts of slipper 
I typically shower first thing when getting out of bed and last thing before retiring.

By #2331 at 07,Feb,13 14:22
Why dont you just boil yourself????
By #23212 at 08,Feb,13 00:50
But there are much less painful ways to treat OCD.

By #7976 at 05,Feb,13 00:26
As for me and my wife, a daily shower is mandatory. I can't imagine taking a shower without washing all of myself including my penis and my rear. After sweating all day in a pair of jeans there's no way my cock would be clean or refreshing to smell or taste. As for how, I have what's called a loose circumcision. I pull the foreskin back and wash it inside and out. For all practical purposes it's the same motion as masturbation only with soap and without an erection.

As for your last question, once in Vietnam I went for about two weeks without a shower. I'd was my hands and face in a stream and occasionally dry brush my teeth but that was it. By the end of that patrol we all were pretty rank.

Cheers. And, good question by the way.
By #301038 at 05,Feb,13 09:14
great answer! Thanks you!
By #7976 at 06,Feb,13 03:41
Your welcome Darlin...

By Ray10754 at 06,Feb,13 00:03 other posts of Ray10754 
I shower ATLEAST twice a day but mostly three times a day,Have a shower out on my deck that is used every day during warm weather to shower,Love showering out doors!I have shoulder length hair and a full beard, so they both get washed every time I shower. I work condtruction so I tend to get dirty at times and to be honest I **** it. Some times if it is available I will rince off with a hose at the customers house. I am not a big collogne type of person, I much rather use a good body lotion or Johnsons baby oil, Servers two porposes, Keep's my skin nice and smooth (as I shave my whole body) and it has a plesant aroma! A clean aroma!Cant stand being dirty at all!! Hell I even change my bed linnins every other day!

By #220845 at 05,Feb,13 09:20
Couple times a day

By #41858 at 04,Feb,13 23:11
Yeah, shower in the morning, sometimes at night, or always before sex... I like shower gels... Wash hair at same time... Brush and floss twice a day at least...

By #201155 at 04,Feb,13 10:08
Having read all of the above, Peach, I conclude that you must smell as wonderfully fragrant as you look in your photos. Me? I have a bath and wash my (remaining) hair at least once a day (we Brits aren't in to showers as much as we probably ought to be) and twice if I've been doing anything particularly physical. (Such as sex – but then sadly I don't get a lot of that at the moment.) Teeth twice a day – and I keep my backside squeaky-clean, too! Longest without showering/bathing? In recent memory, probably three days when on a camping trip in the wilds

Adult Discussion Forum