Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

For my australian friends

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #234610 at 04,Feb,13 12:38
Uk I've been a fan for a while now...and I've had fantasies of coming to australia just for her...so I can kiss and suck every hot inch of her body...while u watch...getting so hard! Id love to taste that tight little pussy...swirling and flicking my tongue all over her swollen wet clit...and plunge my face deep into her sucking up all her tasty cream. Give her a finger or two and rub her gspot.... drive her so crazy. Ur hard cock would be throbbing and dripping by now just watching and listening to her moan and scream! Then id kiss her passionately so she can taste just how sweet her pussy is. Then id stand up and reveal my bigheaded curved cock and ask her to suck it for me. Shed take the head in between her hot wet lips and twirl her tongue around the tip licking up all my precum. Shed stroke my hard shaft as she slowly takes my dick in and out of her beautiful mouth while her other hand massages my balls. Then shed take all of my 8" cock down her throat several times...making me almost lose it. Id grab her head and pull her face to mine and we would kiss again... hard this time. Id then pick her up and she would guide my cock right inside of that warm convulsing little pussy! Id push her up against the wall driving the head of my dick deep inside her. Over and over I would dive...deeper and deeper each thrust! Shed scream with pleasure as she feels my cock inside and watches u as u begin to stroke ur hard cock. Then I would bring her over to u and sit her down on ur dick and put mine in her mouth. She would love having one cock in her mouth and one in her little cunt! Shed cum all over ur dick so hard her pussy juice would run down ur balls. Then we would switch and she would take ur cock down her throat while I pounded her from behind...and shed beg u to cum for her...for both of us to cum for her...on her pretty face...all over her tongue and lips...down her neck and titties so perfect! All we could do is answer her request and give her all the cum she can take! Hot sticky cum pumping out of our huge dicks all over her face and sexy body! Shed rub it all over herself and then with each hand take a cock and jerk it off as if to pump out the very last drop! Shed lick and suck on our dick getting it all...what a hot site it would be seeing her satisfied and covered in sticky cum making her body shine! Damn... now I'm really horny...how's that sound?

Similar topics: 1.Australians   2.Friends of your friends [new feature]   3.To all of our friends   4.Australian federal police malware/spyware   5.Is there any Australian guys and girls keen for fun ??  

New Comment

Comments:
By #467412 at 09,Feb,17 17:01
sounds FUCIN' AWSOME to me. look what you did to my cock..

[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum