Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Why is admin deleting threads from this forum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6066 at 07,Feb,13 00:04
Hi admin!
Why are you deleting threads in when they are not any insulting things?
Some times ago I dared to give you some suggestions about the chat thing and you deleted them too!
I learned from friends that you are deleting their threads too without evident cause!
Is this a sort of censoring?
Please let us post our thoughts in here in a free way!

Similar topics: 1.Problem of this discussion-forum is:   2.Deleting forum posts   3.Admin The delation of forum posts   4.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,   5."I'm scared of becoming gay"  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 07,Feb,13 00:38 other posts of admin 
I do delete what I consider ill_egal, provocative without any real value or just plain useless.

For example, this thread was a candidate for deletion if the temperature inside it would have raised more /forum/thread.php?id=19794

Your thread was deleted because it mainly consisted of my own posts, some containing sensitive information, while not having any value for most of members.

I remind you that this forum can be red by anyone and found via search engines. If I consider that something is better not be here, I will delete it.

Though, really, you are exaggerating. Aside from posts left by members who quit which are cleaned from time to time automatically, I may be deleted 10-15 threads in the whole past year.
By #6066 at 07,Feb,13 00:49
Thank you for answering admin!
Well this search engine thing is pretty frightening!
It's OK to contact you on your personal page?
By #274357 at 07,Feb,13 00:59
Hey, VOKUHILA...

I am saddened to learn that our search engine here is a big meanie pants. Please grab your blankie and use it's power to ward off any bad stuff.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I apologize. That was quite rude of me, hence you are from another language barrier.
By #6066 at 07,Feb,13 01:04
Not sure if you are knowing what we are talking about!!

By #6066 at 07,Feb,13 01:07
I accept your apology!

By admin at 07,Feb,13 01:04 other posts of admin 
You should know that main source of new members for this site are search engines. So it's actually my task to make this site as visible in search engines as possible. Otherwise you would not have anyone to talk to here. Therefore every page of this site can potentially be on search engines, including your profile pages. The only exception are private messages. Private messaging system is closed and not visible to anyone except those who interchange messages. Even I do not read your private messages unless I need to verify some complain about member being und_erage, for example.

By #196416 at 07,Feb,13 01:04
It appears the temperature is still raising in this thread, so it may yet be a candidate for deletion. Went downhill fast once the moron got involved.
By #6066 at 07,Feb,13 01:12
I think we all are cooling down for the moment

By #6066 at 07,Feb,13 00:25
Hey this was not just to admin! Every body is invited to tell his/hers thoughts!

Adult Discussion Forum