to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Hitting bottom / cervix

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #41068 at 06,Dec,09 21:50
Do women like when a man hits bottom or pushes against their cervix, or does it hurt? As for the men, do you like the feel of it .... I LOVE it!!!

Similar topics: 1.Help Guys   2.Top or bottom?   3.Dick touches her Cervix!   4.Hey Guys, Mainly Tops   5.Piss sound  

New Comment

Comments:
By #177288 at 10,Sep,11 07:06
I love to go inside as much as possible, I have the tool to hits my wife cervix, thats great

By #54859 at 05,Mar,10 03:30
In its relaxed state, a woman's vaginal canal is only 3 to 3-1/2 inches long. Therefore, even a "small" man will bottom out if penetrating too quickly. But, with excitement, stimulation and coaxing it can easily double in length (often even longer) to accomodate a 6, 7, or even 8-inch cock without pain. So, if you're hurting your girl: to quote the '60's Rock Song, "You're pushing too hard!"

Foreplay, guys. Foreplay.
By slipper at 06,Mar,10 07:00 other posts of slipper 
The Seeds.

By #3997 at 05,Mar,10 18:40
i think it depends on the person I have hit bottom if you dont push to hard and they are aroused enough I have had one girl that didnt mind, she enjoyed it cause she had never had anyone that deep inside her before

By #5273 at 04,Mar,10 23:32
how do u kno when hitting the cirvix and what doees it feel like
By #3997 at 05,Mar,10 18:39
It feels like your hitting the wall inside and you pretty much cant push in anymore, sometimes you can even feel poking thru the belly

By #53780 at 05,Mar,10 00:17
i've done it few times to my exs and they didnt like it for me too it was painfull

By slipper at 12,Dec,09 05:00 other posts of slipper 
Usually the cock slides on past the cervix further into and stretching the vagina, because most women don't seem to have the cervix end right at the deepest part of the vagina.

By #6568 at 06,Dec,09 23:49
I think that quite a lot of women find it painful if a hard thrust actually hits their cervix,...but they seem to quite like when the head of your penis touches and massages their cervix... Just my observation.

Adult Discussion Forum