pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Will someone make this happen for me!? My ultimate fantasy.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Bguy90 at 11,Feb,13 20:44  other posts of Bguy90
Okay this is what i really want. I want a guy to take me to a store and pick me out a bunch or girl clothes that he thinks are sexy. Not just lingerie im talking shoes, socks (longer the better), panties not thongs i love panties, mini skirts as short as we can find. Maybe even a dress, some slutty ass shirts and makeup so that i can dress up for him in everything he picked out then go to a hotel room and do some roleplaying that leads to me sucking his cock and him sucking mine if he wants. Playing with each others cock and balls. And fucking and. Me recieving the cumeither in my ass or all over me. Some one please make this happen!!!!!!!

Similar topics: 1.Prostate massage   2.Looking for Hot Couple to have Bi-Sexual Experience   3.Is it weird for young men (like my selfe) to want to experiment with other guys   4.Wanting the fantasy to become a reality   5.Two cocks rubbing in one fleshlight?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 15,Sep,16 23:56 other posts of slipper 
Relax those cheeks a little in your pic and it might work!

By cruz69696969 at 09,Sep,16 21:55 other posts of cruz69696969 
You should have no problem having any of your fantasies fulfilled you have an absolutely gorgeous cock. I only wish I could be the one to do it with you

By #102053 at 20,Apr,13 02:24
Yes please, put me down for that

By #201155 at 19,Apr,13 18:07
If only I was on your side of the Atlantic...

Adult Discussion Forum