Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

how do you like getting rimmed ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by alittlesnail at 13,Feb,13 16:00  other posts of alittlesnail
I was around 19 yo that year,went to a tradition hot spring spa,it is a natural hot spring and divided in man and woman.in the spa,nudity is mandotory,so I was quite nervouse,because I didn't know anyone,but that time there was a nice guy started talking to me and later we become friend,I feel better when he told me he is married,while in asia gay stuff is still a taboo,and he just like to make friends with a young,smoothsmall guy like me,so we
hang out together in the spa,and later we left to the resting area,he asked me if we could go to the outside area,it was very hot and there wasn't people there,we picked a beach chair under the tree and I just wanted to lay down have a nap,he said he would give me a massage,so i turn face down and suddently i found a very very sexually pleasure feeling ,I think he is licking my ...ass,i mean not the cheek,it is my butt hole,i was shocked and infect my penis erected right the way and my precum just squize out and because he was holding my hip so i can't really move,only 5 minute i felt the edge of getting cum,and later he said sorry to me,and he said he woudn't give me oral because he is a straight but he like to just use his tongue to f my hole and ask for my forgiveness,and he said he really like my naturel smooth virgin ass without hear,actually it was first guy/guy experience,I don't know anyone like getting rimmed?
I just get another rimmed job few days ago ,why people like giving rim to other ? just curious,but it feel soooooooooooo good !