She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Buttplug tails, anyone?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #254338 at 14,Feb,13 03:53
I am enjoying an absolute new fantasy fetish of dressing in animal costumes complete with ears, or horns, and buttplug tails. Foxes. Rabbits. Horse. Demons... The buttplug tail is the important part. Anyone have picks to share? Mine are coming soon - once I can convince the wife to join me in a photo shot...