to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

HOW DO I GET PICS ON THE FORUM?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14216 at 08,Dec,09 08:10
I wouldn't normally do this as I am not one of those guys who asks for comments, I prefer them to be spontaneous, but at the same time since a lady has started a judging contest, I'd like to take part. But although she says follow the instructions, I don't seem to find a way to get a pic of my dick here though others obviously have. Some advice please and apologies for my seeming thick about this.

Similar topics: 1.Tired of what do you think.... on the forum   2.No women on forum?   3.HOW DO PICS GO ON THE FORUM?   4.pics   5.Forum Format  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 10,Mar,16 00:19 other posts of leopoldij 
You post them in a sealed envelope, stamps included.
By #68656 at 10,Mar,16 07:52
Dear Leo.
Seeing he closed his account many years ago and if the parcel has not yet arrived there may be a delivery problem.
By leopoldij at 10,Mar,16 10:15 other posts of leopoldij 
Problem, indeed.

By whatsupcocks at 07,Mar,16 07:10 other posts of whatsupcocks 
how to post to groups and forms. go to the page that has the pitcher u what to post.at the bottom of the page under the pitcher there i a box that says (post in blog forum) click on it.next pick the third line down that says (works in most forums)beside it and click on that line.next (copy) it and then go to the forum that u want to post the pitcher too.finally,at the top of the forum page click on (add comment)box.when it opens (past) your pitcher that u (copied) to the comment box and then click the (submit box) and your pitcher will appear in the forum.u will get the hang of it after a few post.use a computer to do this task,it is much easier to do then using a smart phone.i hope this helps.HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
--------------------------------------- added after 37 minutes

you can thank (LICKSIPSUCKIT) for the info.i asked the same thing once and she came to my rescue.she a good girl and works hard to keep this web domain hot and happy for all o

By MoeJoe at 09,Dec,09 09:47 other posts of MoeJoe 
Okay...what's the trick here? I followed the instructions as described above and cannot get the results. When I select the proper button and right click I do not get the option to select copy(it is greyed out), nor does CTRL C work. Shouldn't the text hight-light when you click on it?
By #21910 at 09,Dec,09 10:01
Highlighting of the text is required for the copy procedure to work.

When you single-click the URL, it should highlight the full line, including what's not visible to the right. If it merely puts the cursor in the line, try Ctrl+A, which should give you full highlighting.

If that doesn't work, an exorcism may be in order.
By MoeJoe at 09,Dec,09 10:27 other posts of MoeJoe 
Well I guess an exorcism is in order then, as nothing I have tried works...cannot get the text to highlight using Ctrl+A either. I blog and copy images and text in several other applications and have not had this problem. It isn't the first time, though that I have had problems in this site....for a long time I was not able to enter my profile in the Top 30 list, for no explainable reason. The Admin said it was something to do with my computer....huh?
By #21910 at 09,Dec,09 11:26
Do you have more than one browser on the machine? If so, you might try using a different one to see if the problem is the machine or the browser.
By MoeJoe at 09,Dec,09 12:37 other posts of MoeJoe 
Only one browser....IE 7, so I am at a loss as to what the problem is.
By whatsupcocks at 25,Dec,15 03:20 other posts of whatsupcocks 
i us FIREFOX web browser.if it needs a driver for some thing that dose not work on a page some where,it will talk to its sever it uses and download the up date driver and install it.it will tell u to restart the browser if needed.the main web site links are in the short cut page.there u can download jest about any ADD ON or THEME u can think of or want.u cant do that with EXPLORER it is not to smart and mite self destruct leaving u and your brain box dazed and confused.i have found only 1 thing FIREFOX dose not support and that was a rarely used inscription down load.my EXPLORER icon rarely gets used with my win-7.remember its the WACKY WORLD OF WINDOWS u just never know.good luck.P.S.make shear u have good anti-vires software u may have a BACK DOOR open some were.WARNING DANGER WARNING.
By leopoldij at 25,Dec,15 17:08 other posts of leopoldij 
Explorer? That's shit. Using explorer instead of , say, Firefox, is like substituting your beef burger with a cow dung burger. Why would you do that if you weren't into sc_at?

Adult Discussion Forum