Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

dear admin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #82 at 21,Feb,13 00:00
i am member to this site now 7 year,s.i have to use ,to open this website, hotspot shield free version. now i can,t post photos any more-error message -data not recived- ,you have any advice or idea?? thanks for help

Similar topics: 1.Changing profile.   2.ARTISTIC OR GLAMOUROUS CUNT SECTION   3.To admin - cookies   4.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,   5.ADMIN , create Chat Groups MUSIC , SEX,  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 21,Feb,13 03:42 other posts of slipper 
Yes, there do seem to be some issues with pix once in a while... only lately I have upload several that are reported as uploaded but don't show up on my page. Who know??? So... nothing is perfect, all the time.

By #316057 at 21,Feb,13 03:36
wow this member is #82

By CreativeOne at 21,Feb,13 02:18 other posts of CreativeOne 
7 years ?

FYI ... "moench" ... you started on March 21 , 2008 (According to your very first picture)

By admin at 21,Feb,13 02:01 other posts of admin 
This site is only 5 years old. The problem is with the internet provider, I cannot do anything about this.

By #82 at 21,Feb,13 01:00
if i travel to thailand-i no need hotspot and can upload but if i travel to the arab so i need hotspot.(LIVE AT TWO PLACES)
i just buy my new laptop and 2 photos can upload and after no more,this is my problem
i don,t know how to send private message to admin
By bella! at 21,Feb,13 01:59 other posts of bella! 
To send your message directly to the webmaster, under the MEMBERS category *OR* on your page, under the heading SEARCH MEMBERS, just type in admin and you found "him".

By bella! at 21,Feb,13 00:18 other posts of bella! 
You posted the same question in October, 2012 however I see you continued to upload pics until 1 week ago. I'm curious, what was the problem then and how were you able to correct it? I wonder if sending admin a private message would be more effective?

Adult Discussion Forum