She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

do u think that i should get my ass fucked for the first time

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #355301 at 22,Feb,13 20:06
look at my pics and please gimme advice. i wanna take a cock inside me but im afraid.

Similar topics: 1.Wife fucked by by stranger!   2.sex on the beach   3.Has Anyone Ever Fucked For 4 Hours and Stopped Because Their Hips Hurt??!!   4.Having Orgasms Inside Your Ass   5.When did you first get fucked  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358581 at 02,Mar,13 08:58
first do hiv and etc tests then get a enema find a comfortable spot and try doggystyle with a lot of vaseline and a very long dick propably a black guy
By #355301 at 02,Mar,13 11:00
very long?
By #358581 at 04,Mar,13 13:05
yes and long and thick but do it gently in the begining and a lot of vaseline
By Ray10754 at 04,Mar,13 13:13 other posts of Ray10754 
Beginning part of his advice is right on! But as far as having a big long dick for your first time,That Is not advisable at all.My advise would be to listen to what the other posters have said especialy (spermkiss's first post)
His post is logical and factual!

By #116968 at 01,Mar,13 18:48
A couple of these posters have given you some wonderful advice which you should be sure to heed. You have a stunningly beautiful ass!!! Give it up to the right guy...and I agree about keeping us informed on how losing your virginity goes!
By *kmadeau* at 02,Mar,13 08:09 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #210638 at 24,Feb,13 02:32
I want my ass fucked really hard, i would like a smaller cock for my first time.

By #352876 at 24,Feb,13 01:02
After looking at your pics I gotta tell ya.... I would love to eat that ass all day. Your little bubble ass is really hot!! Wish I could bury my cock up in it and make you come harder than you ever have before!! Love that bare skin! I'll be jacking off to your pics tonite for sure!!
By spermkiss at 24,Feb,13 02:24 other posts of spermkiss 
I know what you mean. Doesn't he have a lovely ass? It's too pretty to just fuck. First it should be eaten, eaten, and eaten some more.

By spermkiss at 22,Feb,13 20:38 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, looking at your photos I see ass, ass and more ass. Obviously your ass is a Major Pleasure Center and I'm very surprised it's still virgin, especially with your attitude "I wanna take a cock inside me..."

OK, here are the ground rules for getting fucked:

1. BE SURE THE FUCKER IS WEARING A CONDOM!

2. Learn how to relax your anal muscles. This is not especially difficult, but it does take some practice as the normal state of these muscles is to be at least slightly tensed to keep the anal opening closed.

3. The receptive party (that would be you) gets to control the insertion. It is a major faux pas for the fucker to just plunge right in. The best position for this is for the fuckee to be on top and to lower himself onto the fucker's penis. Or both of you might be on your sides so you can back into him. I'd not recommend that you allow him to mount you (at least not for your first time) because it is very difficult to control the insertion this way.

4. The fucker should not begin any thrusting until his dick is fully inside the fuckee and the fuckee is comfortable with it being there.

5. Enjoy yourself. For many men, getting fucked in the ass is very pleasurable. Some men can even reach an orgasmic climax and ejaculate this way with little or no stimulation to the penis.

You have a super fine ass and the man to whom you give your anal cherry will be lucky indeed. Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

Adult Discussion Forum