She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I would just like to say...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 24,Feb,13 18:25
...that THE MATRIX is an over-rated, cinematic turd. Viewing this wretched film is the equivalent of watching a hobo poop in a dumpster.
Also, anyone who puts ketchup on a hot dog should be beaten about the face and neck with an angry squirrel.
Okay...I feel much better now.

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 24,Feb,13 22:19 other posts of bella! 
I think it's an abomination to add ketchup and/or mustard on a hamburger or a hot dog UNLESS the hot dog is a Coney Dog. If you enjoy a Coney Dog, it's mandatory to have it dressed with the chili, mustard and onions. So YUMMY.......
By #303133 at 25,Feb,13 03:33
Ketchup is for Fries (only if there is no malt vinegar available, of course), and no civilized person would ever dream of allowing it to touch meat (or the meat by-product of his/her choice).
I am told that if you are a Honey Boo-Boo (or her kin), you may also put it on "sketties"...
By bella! at 25,Feb,13 10:54 other posts of bella! 
I very rarely use condiments other then mayonnaise on a sandwich. If I'm going to eat a hot dog or a hamburger, I want to taste the hot dog or hamburger. So ketschup on french fries? NOT!
By Ray10754 at 25,Feb,13 11:33 other posts of Ray10754 
I'm with you Bella! I never use them either and the only time I use Mayo is in (macaroni salad) but it has to be (Hellmans) Tartar sauce with my sea food!
By bella! at 25,Feb,13 18:20 other posts of bella! 
Hell YA! Ray10754 is the ONLY person here with sense! It has to be the best so it has to be Hellmann's Mayonnaise. I do use Hellmann's is in my tuna salad as well.

By #124665 at 25,Feb,13 02:27
Fuck the Matrix, and Harry Potter and Twilight, and all the other trash Hollywood is shoveling down our throats.. That said, where I'm from we put ketchup on hotdogs, it's yummy, so fucking what
By #201583 at 25,Feb,13 03:11
I agree about The Matrix. However, The Twilight Saga was made for teen girls, and Harry Potter was made for kids, and I can see why you disliked both. Actually, both series were excellent reads and both were well written. I have read both series many times and enjoyed them both. If you ever come to Chicago and ask for ketchup on your hot dog, please flip off the cashier after they refuse to serve you.
By #124665 at 25,Feb,13 03:55
I'm sure they are I've just always been more a fan of explicit **** and sex in my books, and zombies

*violins

By #303133 at 25,Feb,13 03:29
That's a pretty hostile reaction on the wiener issue, don't you think?
Your squirrel is in the mail...
By #124665 at 25,Feb,13 03:51
I will skin that fucker and slow cook him a few hours in my pit and top him off with ketchup

By #201583 at 24,Feb,13 23:06
Inspector Harry Callahan I totally agree with you. Nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog.

Adult Discussion Forum