Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

WTF people?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 26,Feb,13 10:24
Every day, at least 5 strangers add me to their friends... without ever saying a word to me... some of them delete me from their friends couple hours later.

WTF!!! I hatе this kind of behavior. You want to be my fucking friend? Put some effort, you fucking fuck! Take your head out of your ass and write me a line or two, and if your communication skills and your dick appeal to me, I will add you to my friends myself.

Do you think that just because you expressed an interest in being my friend, magically, I'm going to jump out of my cosy chair and come running to your fucking friend request? GO FUCK YOURSELF, you primitive fucktard!

P.S: I feel like there are not enough curse words to express my rage in English language, and I feel the need to use my native language!

ПИЗДОКРЫЛ ЧЕШУЙЧАТЫЙ, ПИЗДУН ТЫ НЕДОЕБАНЫЙ, ДА ПРОЕБИСЬ ТЫ ПРОЕБУЧИМ ПРОЕБОМ ТРИПИЗДОМАНДОБЛЯДСКОЕ ТВОЕ ХУЕПРОЕБИЩЕ! ВЫЛУПОК ЗАЛУПКИН, ЗЛОЕБУЧИЙ ВЫСЛОХУЙ ГОВНОПЛЕТНЫЙ. ВОЗЬМИ САПКУ B ЗУБЫ И ПОГРЫЗИ, А ПОТОМ ЗАСУНЬ ЕЕ СЕБЕ В ЖОПУ, РВАНЬ ТЫ ЕБАННАЯ В ОЧКО. АКРОБАТНОЕ ЖИВОТНОЕ - СРАНЫЙ МАНДОБЛЯДСКИЙ ЕБЛИВЫЙ СТРАХОРОТ, КУВЫРКНИСЬ НАЛОВЧИСЬ СУНЬ СЕБЕ ХУЙ В СРАКУ И БУДЬ СЧАСТЛИВ!

Similar topics: 1.Friends   2.Why do people lie about their age on SYD?   3.Help People Out   4.std s   5.KANSAS PEOPLE?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #124665 at 27,Feb,13 04:17
Sigh, ok I'll bite

First off a sexy bitch bitching in Russian is seriously fucking hot

I understand where Peach is coming from with this whole friend thing and it happens to all of us to some extent. It's more an issue with women though I believe.

Having a gf who was also a member here I could see this first hand, everyone seemed to want to friend you. And there was a time when you could friend everyone back if you were seeking popularity before the friend limit was imposed.

When that happenend it seemed like all of my private messages were friend deletions, by the hundreds. It was a shitty time here. Being that I am a paid member I have no such friend restrictions so if someone deleted me I didn't take offense and delete them back, I understand there is only room for so many.

In fact I don't have all that many "friends" in my list that I've befriended. I don't friend everyone back. I might have a hundred some.. Some of whom I practically never even talk to but I won't delete them. Realistically you can never keep up with talking with all these people anyway. You can keep in touch though.

I rarely even look at my friend list, I'll talk to whomever as time allows. If you're a friend or not and you send me a PM, I will reply to you when I can. For women here it is different, it is just far too exhausting to keep up with all the messages, and many must be ignored, don't take offense, it's just the way it is.

If I get a random friending, I may or may not friend back depending on a few things.. If you have no pics I'm not going to friend you, you could be gone tomorrow. Far better chance I will friend you back if you have quality sexy pics on you page.

For me, interacting with my friends here used to be much easier because for those of us that used to frequent the main chatroom, this is where you would see most of your friends and you could all converse together. Chat the way it is now is hit or miss and I don't see many of the people I used to and haven't chatted with them in a long time.

Bottom line, if you're going to friend someone out of the blue, don't expect them to friend you back if you've no previous history with the member, and because of that don't take offence, especially with women. It's always better to establish communication first to even know you want to be friends with someone in the first place.. If you recieve a random befriending from someone, it is up to you to just ignore them or not, they may delete you later but so what, if they don't talk to you. They might just really like your page and want it handy and not be sociable. Take it as a compliment. You can only have so many "friends" anyway..

But feel free to befriend me if you haven't already, or else
By #341640 at 28,Feb,13 13:36
damn write a book social etiquette for a sex site could be the name
By #124665 at 08,Mar,13 06:33
It could be, though I'm not offering you the editing job as your spelling, grammar and lack of capitalization is atrocious. I could also write a book on the many faces and fakes of Monted, though it may earn critical acclaim and make best seller lists, if would be a far too exhausting a tome rivaling a Webster's dictionary in sheer volume for me to pen. Not to mention it would be an ongoing saga that would drive Harry Potter to the drink. I'd rather stick to a "choose your own adventure" type of story book

By #354961 at 02,Mar,13 12:59
I would not be that sharp ... since you do not respond to a nice messages either. I can understand your behavior but take a fair play from your side too.
By #301038 at 02,Mar,13 21:54
I reply to as many messages as I can... It's impossible to reply to every single one of them, I'd have to live on this site.
By #164428 at 02,Mar,13 22:43
For real. There are so many I'd like to answer, but then life must be lived, and when I come back, I have so many more! Grateful for them all. Just can't answer them all. It's the plight of every woman on this site!
By #354961 at 02,Mar,13 23:42
Sure Steffi but there is no need to call people names. To call the members "you fucking fuck" is not the most appropriate behavior. Or I'm mistaken and is getting to be norm?

And Steffi, I know you very well since we chat on your first day when you join the club ... and a few days after in the raw. Lot's of talking, I remember that.... and because of my experience have a huge doubt that you would call members in general "you fucking fuck".

Just my five cents ....
By #274357 at 03,Mar,13 00:04
Drifter,
By and large your argument is correct, if all things were equal.

I believe respect is warranted to only those who deserve it. Simply present yourself respectfully if you expect the same in return.

Otherwise, such f-bombs are completely appropriate when one is being disrespected.

My 5 cents…
By #354961 at 03,Mar,13 00:33
But the statement it is made "by and large, isn't it?

And I agree with your "otherwise" 100%.

Just put a buck on the table ...
By #274357 at 03,Mar,13 00:43
I expect the statement "by and large" for most women here is on the disrespectful side of things.
By #354961 at 03,Mar,13 01:05
Why that would be disrespectful? Ah. just forget about it. I'm not here to argue not with you and not with her.
Who and what is disrespectful it's a huge question mark here.

Take care man ... see you in a different battle.
By #301038 at 03,Mar,13 01:40
I admit that I was harsh, going off like this... but you have to understand what caused this rant. If you would take a minute to put yourself on my place and imagine 50 messages a day in your mailbox... from people that do not give a shit about who you are or what you want...
By #354961 at 03,Mar,13 01:51
Trust me ... I do understand that. Haven't receive 50 per day but was quite nice number with all kind of messages, request and comments.
My respond was even stronger since can read your part which most people can't.

End of a day, told you my opinion ... and that's more about it.

Love is but the song we sing,

And fear's the way we die

You can make the mountains ring

Or make the angels cry
By bella! at 03,Mar,13 03:19 other posts of bella! 
And that is you, dear -drifter-;

C'mon people now,
Smile on your brothur,
Everybody get together,
Try to love one another right now.

By #261269 at 02,Mar,13 04:49
Хорошо сказал!
By #301038 at 02,Mar,13 09:54
Xoрошо сказалA... in Russian, verbs are conjugated not only according to tense, quantity, but also gender. If you want to use a translator and get a correct translation, I would add pronouns to specify who did the action.
By t-rex at 02,Mar,13 11:15 other posts of t-rex 
Hi Peach, I know you know the reason that they do this, and you are just pissed about it, as I would be to, I have seen your pictures and you are hot !!, I didn't see recently, but you obviously have pictures that are for friends only, so they make you a friend so they can see them, I would guess that is what it is, I have had that happen to me, and I only have two pictures like that, keep ranting, hopefully they will learn to respect people

By #354696 at 27,Feb,13 03:23
I said u were purrrrty a few days ago, u gave me this link...
By #301038 at 27,Feb,13 04:08
and you thought calling me purrrty is a magic key?

My point is, have a conversation with me, before adding to your friends... get to know for crying out loud.

You know how many men shout some compliments as I walk by? You think I stop and add each of them to my friend list?
By #354696 at 28,Feb,13 02:21
I really don't give a shit, I think you are purrrrty much a stuck up cunt and I really could give a fuck about all your fuckin whining and crybaby bullshit. I do and say what the fuck I want when I want, so lick nuts and gag on a cock and shut the fuck up. Have a nice night bitch, lmao
--------------------------------------- added after 38 seconds

Nice fake pics too
By Ray10754 at 28,Feb,13 03:10 other posts of Ray10754 
Nice job ass hole Time to grow up dude!! No need to use that type of language when talking to a woman!!

By #196416 at 27,Feb,13 15:06
Geeez!
By #301038 at 27,Feb,13 19:04
Care to elaborate?
By #196416 at 27,Feb,13 19:08
That's all I could think of!
By #301038 at 27,Feb,13 19:53
Did you mean Geese?
By #196416 at 27,Feb,13 23:15
No! I used the Canadian spelling.
By #23212 at 27,Feb,13 23:48
Oh, I thought in Canadian it was gooses/oies ?

By #88520 at 26,Feb,13 16:26
Some russian rage always turns me on
By #301038 at 26,Feb,13 19:31
Now we know where your head is...
By #88520 at 26,Feb,13 22:32
Between your legs?
By #301038 at 27,Feb,13 10:04
dream on, my friend...
By #88520 at 27,Feb,13 10:38
I do, every night

By #304985 at 26,Feb,13 23:24
To be perfectly honest..I dont realky give a shit about being uour friend. I like your pics, but I am so tired of sending messages to these uptite bitches who get insulted at what your saying . Then there is you is is insulted that nobody says shit....I fucking give up...I am taking some chalj and drawing big black cocks on the sidewalk in front of my neibors house for the rest of the evening...thanks...
By #303133 at 27,Feb,13 00:03
Might I suggest that less caffeine in your diet would help you to overcome the grumpiness?
By Ray10754 at 27,Feb,13 00:15 other posts of Ray10754 
Sombody got a bug up their ass

By #7976 at 26,Feb,13 22:37
Before the hundred friends rule was in place, befriending someone on the site was a way to keep up to date on an individuals photos. A quick check of Your Friends Recent Uploads and you'd see all the new images. As far as I can tell, that's what is going on here and in my opinion, it's a compliment rather than a slam as they're telling you that you're appreciated.

I truly am sorry that it enrages you that your being befriend this way but, think of it as an invitation to get to know them. Send a private message telling them that if they truly want to be friends, leave a message and lets talk; to begin, the tell me something about yourself. Otherwise, I (meaning you) don't care to be befriended by those who only want to keep up with my photos.

Any way, those are my thoughts on the subject. Keep calm and don't let that which bothers you get you down. Look on the bright side and be happy about the friends you do have on the site.

Cheers

By #326816 at 26,Feb,13 18:22
I get the same thing. Guys will ADD me to the friends list, without even contacting me. I will always respond to their ADD by thanking them for doing so. They won't respond. A week or so later I will contact them again and say 'btw, it is ok for you to say 'Hi' ', but they won't respond to that either. A few days after that, I will usually just Ban them as they obviously are not interested in having a conversation or even saying 'Hi'.

I would prefer if the 'ADD as a Friend' feature would send a request for you to either accept or deny, rather than automatically adding you to their list of friends. At least then there might be an incentive for them to actually contact you and get to know a bit about you before they click the ADD button. But it's not the end of the world. Far more important things in life to worry about.
By admin at 26,Feb,13 19:41 other posts of admin 
Interesting idea. I'll think about this.

Adult Discussion Forum