Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Shingles

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #147052 at 28,Feb,13 15:21
Who has had shingles (and to the smart asses out there, I'm not talking about the kind you put on your roof) and what did you do for the pain?

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 28,Feb,13 18:18 other posts of spermkiss 
Been there, done that. Yes, they are very painful. The worst pain I have ever had in my life. If you are diagnosed as having them have your doctor prescribe a high test, industrial strength pain reliever. You'll need it.

For those who do not know, they are caused by the same virus as chicken pox. The chicken pox virus never leaves the body, but goes dormant for years, decades even. During this time it goes thru a matamorphosis, like a caperpillar changing into a butterfly, and causes shingles, usually in late middle age or old age. So anyone who had chicken pox as a young person (which is most people), has a little time bomb in his body waiting to go off as shingles.
By #147052 at 28,Feb,13 23:28
I have not had to get the industrial strength pills....I am using a cannabis cream that a friend gave to me and the shit works good for about four hours at a time and I am not so groggy as I am on pain meds. Thanks for the heads up.

By pifad at 28,Feb,13 15:28 other posts of pifad 
Luckily I haven't had them. I understand they are very painful. If you have them, I wish you well.

Adult Discussion Forum