Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Is there such a thing as having Too many pics posted ???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #19575 at 09,Dec,09 15:27
First of all , .... everyones pics on this site are OUTSTANDING ! I see alot of members have more than 100 pics , That's awesome , but as my topic of discussion states , .... "Is there such a thing as having too many pics posted" ? ..... Well I honestly would have to say .... YES !!! The reason I say this is because I see way to many pics on certain members pages that even though they are all different , there really not ! Meaning It's like seeing the same angle and style over and over again and in a way ... and I guess I'm finding myself getting bored too fast and don't look at all of them and quickly move on to the next ! As a matter of fact , ... I read one member say he deleted alot of his for the same reason I'm discussing here . I guess it's like this , .... Less , is actually more and with that said I'm not saying for everyone to delete most of your pics , but look at how many really do kind of repeat themselves , so to speak ! Like I always say , .... "Change is good" !!! So as my profile name is CreativeOne , .... lets all get a little Creative as alot of you already do ! All in all we all enjoy seeing a little bit of ourselves here on SYD - SYC and I want to thank each and everyone of you for sharing your pics . This site to me is the single most greatest idea to make new friends and speak our minds about anything we want to ! Thanks Admin for bringing everyone here together as one big happy family ! ... Thanks again to everyone for being part of an Outstanding team / family !!! What do you think ???

Similar topics: 1.ADMIN WHAT WAS THE VERDICT ON LIMITING THE NUMBER OF PICS POSTED ON A DAILY BASIS?   2.Ever been questioned about SYD?   3.lost points   4.pics posted around   5.HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ROUTEMASTER  

New Comment

Comments:
By soulpioneer at 14,Feb,10 08:36 other posts of soulpioneer 
Hi CreativeOne and all,

Excellent question and topic! I agree with much of what is shared here...as I find 1 or 2 pages sufficient to showcase your "member" - one can creatively add and substract pics, keeping the number within 1 - 2 pages,...not too hard a task. This way 'lookers' can enjoy a nice capsule of pics, not a friggin novel, and like you said,...anything more than 3 pages becomes somewhat redundant.

This is a great forum and place to share your 'privates'

By MoeJoe at 13,Feb,10 14:42 other posts of MoeJoe 
This discussion has raised some interesting points, particularly for me, who happens to be one of the "heavier" pic posters here. I try to vary my pics, but I also realize that there are a limited number of ways to pose solo for photos. I also realize that not many people are going to take the time to go through my entire gallery, but it's there for those who may want to. I am considering deleting the majority of them and keeping maybe 10 or 12 in it. The downside of this is that for everyone of those pics that I delete that someone has made a favorite, they too will have it deleted from their favorites gallery. I have a large favorites gallery that I have to go through all of the time to delete the blank boxes that are there from others deleting their own pics. Some people here have only a handful of pics, that they keep posting and then deleting, then re-posting.....is this a good thing....I find that as annoying to me as large galleries are to some other people here. I post nothing but quality pics...the poses may not be everyone's cup o' tea, but I will never be accused of posting blurry, out of focus, poorly lit photos that seem to dominate this site at times. That to me is a bigger grievance than large galleries. But if smaller galleries is the way to go, I can cut it down.

I have another point for discussion regarding PAS's comment that the Admin can profit from quality pics posted by us, if he so chooses. I realize that this is the internet and due to the subject nature of this site, no one is going to risk taking anyone to task legally or otherwise for using their photos, but by merely posting our pics to this site are we transferring ownership of them to the Admin? I do not remember seeing any agreement that states so, but if it exists why is it not available for reference, or is this just one of those "implied" agreements that are part of the deal ? And another thing as long as I'm on a rant what the fuck is the Admin's name.....Admin?

By Yando at 11,Feb,10 02:03 other posts of Yando 
Hello!
How can we delete some pics but not all the profile?
By #19575 at 12,Feb,10 07:05
........ It's very easy ! ........
Step 1 : Go to your page
Step 2 : Click on a picture you want to delete
Step 3 : (Just under your picture) ... Click "Delete Picture" button
By Yando at 12,Feb,10 22:35 other posts of Yando 

By slipper at 12,Dec,09 05:06 other posts of slipper 
Yeah, if it's essentially just the same one over and over and over and...

By MoeJoe at 09,Dec,09 21:42 other posts of MoeJoe 
Well I guess I would be considered one of the heavier pic posters as I have over a thousand posted. One time not too long ago, I put a comment out on the main page that I was no longer going to post new pics and that I might cull my gallery down, and I received a number of comments from others to not do that, to continue posting. I get a lot of nice comments from many of my friends and others here and it inspires me to keep posting. It's difficult to come up with new poses and during the summer months I try to do a lot of outdoor stuff, but now that winter has set in...it's the usual indoor poses. If the the Admin keeps raising the cost of posting in terms of points per pic, I may be forced to cut back.

By #6568 at 09,Dec,09 16:03
Yes, less is more when it comes to good pix,...I have been thinking of thinning out my pix for some time, perhaps I will now get around to deciding which to keep.

Adult Discussion Forum