whom u **** most here?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #359243 at 09,Mar,13 09:34
Guys whom u love most here? pls kindly share ur opinions below

New Comment

Comments:
By CreativeOne at 10,Mar,13 00:39 other posts of CreativeOne 
I enjoy chatting with everyone here ! So many fantastic people here and as Always ... it's a real pleasure getting to know members here !!! So narrowing it down to just one person is hard !

By #124665 at 09,Mar,13 14:27
Oh jeez gag me with a rusty fork over this gushy lil luv fest (insert puking smilie) I luv to be h8ed, see how evil and serious my devil face is

By bella! at 09,Mar,13 13:09 other posts of bella! 
I really don't understand why you would want to launch a thread that would potentially cause hurt feelings. Rather then causing commotion amongst members, why not work on raising your personal rating. My guess is that you're not on many members "favorite" list.
By #359243 at 09,Mar,13 13:13
lolits just an timepass topic...i dont understand why ur deeply involved in it.:-)
By bella! at 09,Mar,13 13:28 other posts of bella! 
You don't understand why I'm deeply involved? Deeply involved in what? I simply stated MY opinion.

By #360973 at 09,Mar,13 10:46
L o v e?
My girlfriend, who left the site about a month and a half ago.
Of present members, I would call many people here good friends.
Of the people I have had the opportunity to get to know properly up 'til now (& who are still here): Fairydust is a very special girl, i care for her and hence would say I have love for her - likewise with bella!, Emm, Peach & sweetslit; and, there are also several guys here that I could quite easily be good mates with in the outside world.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Steffi and I haven't had much one on one time, but she's an extremely lovely lady and I could see myself adding her to that list as well
By bella! at 09,Mar,13 13:03 other posts of bella! 
Awww........ thank you! YOU are a loveable guy.

Adult Discussion Forum