She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Rejection.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 11,Mar,13 16:37
A lot of male members come to this site to seek validation, hence all the "Rate my cock" topics and myriad of dick pics that female members get thrown at them at the first encounter.

And when those attempts to get validated, don't get satisfied, some men turn ugly after a simple "Thank you, but I'm not interested"... after what I get to hear, it feels like I said "If you, mother fucker, going to send me one more dick pic, ask me to rate your cock, or request a skype id, I'm going to find you and chop your dick off, and then use it to fuck you in the ass."

I wonder why men have hard time hearing "Thank you, but I'm not interested" and taking it with some dignity. Do you think ignoring and keeping it silent, is a better option?

Similar topics: 1.Tell me the truth?   2.Oh so fragile male ego.   3.Girth not legth   4.Me and my feelings for my prostitude cousin   5.Always my wife hint for me to fuck her in anal🔥  

New Comment

Comments:
By _avg_ at 13,Mar,13 03:16 other posts of _avg_ 
Ignore and stay silent. And then ignore the bitching about your silence.

But then, I've been rejected in real life so many times that I am almost completely immune to it, so maybe I don't offer the best perspective... I don't bother with anything anymore.
By #301038 at 14,Mar,13 13:06
have you ever considered changing your approach?
By _avg_ at 15,Mar,13 01:37 other posts of _avg_ 
Yes, I've thought about approaching from behind with a rag of chlorofo......oh. You probably meant something else.

Anyway, rejection can be a good thing; allows you to not take yourself so seriously

By #187007 at 12,Mar,13 12:20
wellPeach,at least with you,makes us men think of who we are and what we are. For that,I thank you.....
By #301038 at 12,Mar,13 13:16
Dear, women can be useful in the household, sometimes... and not only to stick a dick in them, cook food and do laundry... a real woman could be quiet an inspiration if used properly.
By #187007 at 13,Mar,13 04:36
from day one,as i can remember,I have always respected women and women respected me....and no,I don;t think women are made for cooking and laundrying,I can do that myself...but to have the pleasure of a woman by myside,I take that as an honuor.
By #301038 at 13,Mar,13 07:14
I'm glad you feel that way!
By #187007 at 13,Mar,13 07:43
and i do....

By #303133 at 11,Mar,13 19:28
Peach, I have read the topics you have started over the past couple of weeks, and i have detected a common thread. In essence, they all boil down to: "The average man is a Neanderthal lunk-head who lacks maturity, wit and manners."

I do not dispute this point, and I appreciate that you are sincerely looking for answers. However, I am compelled to point out that...sadly...you are incapable of ever truly understanding the reasons why this is so. This is not because of any intellectual flaw on your part;it is merely because you are missing a key element.

You have no Y chromosome.

(I must point out that, while you are still reading this, 90% of the male members gave up as soon as they hit the word "essence". Too many syllables, and not enough "cocks", "cunts" or "I am a totally straight guy who likes to suck dick"s preceding it.)
The Y chromosome causes the brain to be wired in a completely different fashion and, try though they might, even the most brilliant woman can never really understand how what passes for the average guy's mind actually works.
I will try to give you a little insight, but I fear that it will do little to help you in your quest for answers:

1. Men have a PENIS.
2. Having a PENIS makes a man special.
3. This PENIS is the focus of a man's being. It is waaaay more important than the brain, and can over-ride logic and reason without any problem.
4. Men are okay with this, because their PENIS tells them it is okay.
5. Men understand that BREASTS and VAGINAS have a woman attached to them. This is what keeps BREASTS and VAGINAS alive.
6. Men will (grudgingly) deal with the woman part, because their PENIS tells them that BREASTS and VAGINAS are the bestest things on EARTH! (second only to their own PENIS, of course).
7. When a man sees BREASTS and/or a VAGINA, his PENIS will tell him that he MUST poke it at them (much like the Europeans did with the whole sailing around to random parts of America, poking flags in it and claiming it in the name of France.)
8. If the woman attached to the BREASTS and the VAGINA do not want the man to poke his PENIS at them, there is obviously something terribly wrong with the woman part of the equation. (After all, how could anyone not acknowledge the awesomeness of the PENIS?)
9. An angry, rejected PENIS will make a man talk like a complete idiot. This is because a PENIS has a very shitty vocabulary.
I hope this helps...
By *kmadeau* at 12,Mar,13 08:32 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Big Endless Applause...BRAVISSIMO, Justwill!!!

Adult Discussion Forum