Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Naked pics = dirty, cock hungry slut?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 11,Mar,13 16:55
Do you think that because a woman posts nude pictures online, she's a worthless piece of ass, a dirty whore, who is cock hungry 24/7 and will do anything, just to get some cock on skype?

Do you think that the more filth you include in your first message, describing how you want to tap that ass, gag that throat and cum all over those tits, the more validation you'll get?

Why some men, can use normal language and approach a female as if we were at a Starbucks, having a cup of coffee, while others treat females worse than girls in the red light district of Amsterdam?

Similar topics: 1.who would like to fuck my wife   2.Im a horny girl. I want to spread my pussy for everyone   3.Let me be your slut!! my pussy and ass is yours!   4.Dirty sticky panties   5.Cumnmyass  

New Comment

Comments:
By #362795 at 14,Mar,13 11:03
A lady should always be treated as a lady and the fact , that she likes showing off her private parts doesn`t make her a slut .
Exhibitionism is nothing weird or dirty , as long as the exhibitionist only shows off to people , who want to see ( like the folks here ) and not to "victims" .

I am most grateful to the wonderful ladies , who kindly display their naked charms for everybody here to enjoy ( and to wank over , like myself ) .

By #316255 at 13,Mar,13 22:06
I don't think it makes a woman a dirty whore etc. etc. First of all, it's not like the photos are being posted all over the Internet. This site serves a purpose. I don't post naked photos but, God knows, I look at one hell of a lot of photos of naked men on here and Tumblr.

Everyone has their... how shall I put it? Little quirks? I demonstrate my filthiness by writing about my desires. Some women do it by showing their desires in the form of their nakedness? I don't know.

Let's face it, men and women are both sexual and we all know that the ones on here are more able to let loose their sexuality than the ones who are bloody dead from the waist (or tits) down.

But, as in another post I put up earlier, respect goes a long way regardless of what photos as posted. And, even though the name of the site is SYC/D, not everyone is on here to show theirs. If I can respect that, then I am sure others can also.

We are all here for different reasons.
By bella! at 14,Mar,13 00:12 other posts of bella! 
Excellent comment Emm! You are so astute, we are all here for different reasons.

By #124665 at 12,Mar,13 08:16
Didn't you already basically make this topic before, or something similar? Sadly I'd say, a good chance, 90% of the sites members don't even know there IS a forum, much less read it or threads like this, it's unfortunate.

By pifad at 11,Mar,13 19:59 other posts of pifad 
I don't think it's wrong for women to post naked pics of themselves. Personally, I'm not in to women, but I see nothing wrong with them having just as much fun as anyone else.

By #13585 at 11,Mar,13 17:21
I dont think so. Hell I wish more woman were like you. Keep up the good work.

Adult Discussion Forum