Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

purposely caught jerking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #321928 at 11,Mar,13 21:54
I like most people on this site absolutely love jerking off. Now i was recently staying at family friends house for a few months while i was working. The house is owned by my mothers good friend who happens to be smoking hot and about 30 years old. I kept trying to walk in on her in the shower and trying to get her to walk in on me in the bathroom or geting changed or something. So one day when i had the day off i just lyed on my bed completely naked stroking my cock with the door opened cuz i knew she came in my room everyday to grab any dishes i left in there. Finally she walked in and was shocked. She kinda stared for a second then kept cleaning like she was acting like it wasnt happening or she didnt care. Then i stood up and asked her if she wanted to join me and i grabbed her ass. She laughed and said i guess i can help u out and jerked me off. I never got the chance to fuck her while i was there but she gave me a blowjob or handjob almost everyday i was there after that.

Similar topics: 1.Caught sucking ?   2.jerking off while drivingnx   3.Weird that I used to jack off Infront of my dad when I was younger or no?   4.Best way to get caught jerking off or with your cock out on purpose   5.Best stories of getting caught  

New Comment

Comments:
By #344277 at 22,May,13 05:56
Today I was purposely caught jerking in a bathroom by a cop

By #64328 at 20,May,13 17:47
The only time I was ever caught. I did it on purpose. A friend was spending the night and had left to go to the bathroom. I knew he would be walking back in. Later he admitted that was what he was doing in the bathroom.

Adult Discussion Forum