Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Opinion on submitting hard and/or soft cock pics

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #354700 at 12,Mar,13 03:26
I am interested in the opinions of men and women on why I feel the need to be proud and show off pic of my rock hard cock but then sometimes I like to show my humble, vulnerable small uncut penis. You would think that a guy would always like to show himself in the best light yet I sometimes find it fascinating to let the world see my penis at its smallest.

Curious on what others think of this and if the same kind of thoughts go through your mind when deciding to post photos on here. I would love to hear from both men and women as the opinions may vary quite a bit.

Do women actually want to see the small cocks or do they just put up with them hoping that there may be a hard cock in the mix somewhere?

Similar topics: 1.Soft or hard?   2.Soft or hard   3.Soft/Flaccid Dick   4.Are You A Grower or A Shower!   5.soft or hard  

New Comment

Comments:
By chris51 at 31,Jul,21 14:24 other posts of chris51 
Prefer soft, but hard is good too!

Both

By #301038 at 12,Mar,13 05:40
You asked me for my opinion? And honestly, dick is a dick. Include a wide variety of pics, clean background, no toilet pics, no dick cheese pics and it's alright.

Soft or hard? Both.
By bigone21 at 21,Sep,13 20:06 other posts of bigone21 
well Peach, dick is a dick?? you really think so?

and a stomach (sixpack) is a stomach (beerbelly)? and a brain (IQ 74) is a brain (IQ 145)? and a car (toyota corolla) is a car (BMW 750i)??

sure, i understand that the 2 incher in a big bush is a dick, just as a big boner in a well kept environment is! but to say that it makes no difference...

eeehmmmm, NO!
By #301038 at 22,Sep,13 06:28
Bigone21, I expressed my opinion regarding hard/soft dick pictures on the same dick. As I said, I want to see variety, to be more exact, soft and hard, different angles, positions, environments. You made it sound like I can't distinguish between an "eye candy" dick and a the one that makes me wanna never look at dicks again...

We are not talking about sixpack and beerbelly stomachs, more of "do you like my balls when they are dangling in the heat, or when they are shriveled from the cold?" Still the same balls, IMO. Same, goes for nipples. Hard or soft? Does it really make so much difference?
By bigone21 at 23,Sep,13 21:28 other posts of bigone21 
so, this is this and that is that... glad to know.

By slipper at 22,Sep,13 06:03 other posts of slipper 
Softies are ALWAYS my faves!

By spermkiss at 12,Mar,13 05:37 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm not sure if this is what you want to hear, but I cannot help but notice that you are uncircumcised. I really like the look of a soft uncircumcised cock. I like it when the man has a really long foreskin which completely covers the glans ending in a nipple tip, and I like it when he has a smaller foreskin and we get a little peek at part of his glans showing thru the end of his foreskin.

So all you uncut guys out there, keep posting photos of your soft cocks.
By pifad at 12,Mar,13 14:38 other posts of pifad 

Adult Discussion Forum