Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I LOVE WATCHING A GIRL PEEING IN HER PANTIES PRETENDING ITS AN ACCIDENT THAT IS REALLY HOT

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7188 at 11,Dec,09 19:49
I LOVE IT

Similar topics: 1.Are There Any Ladies who Like Oeeing...   2.Watching Women Piss   3.Peeing on yourself   4.watching other mens dick   5.Videos of girls pissing?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 04,Jan,14 11:18
It most certainly is a strange fetish, perhaps the cold Canadian winter weather makes the ladies there have bladder control problems.?
Apart from that our Canadian friend seems to have quite a fetish for weak-bladdered ladies.

/forum/thread.php?id=2022

/forum/thread.php?id=838
By #23212 at 05,Jan,14 06:55
"... the cold Canadian winter weather makes ..." John, the high temp. on 1 Jan./14 in Vancouver, BC, Canada was 42єF; while the average high temp. in Adelaide, SA on 1 July is 59єF. Yes, it's somewhat colder, but hardly "cold Canadian winter". [Other temps may vary .]

And, I would say that "our Canadian friend" here seems to have a fetish for very well controlled "bladdered ladies", who can do "pretend" accidents for him upon request.

And as a final tease, , I hope someday you actually do get to be in snow, so you can then visualize the old saying, 'Don't eat yellow snow'.

By johnp at 04,Jan,14 10:45 other posts of johnp 
That some weird ass shit!

By #3997 at 12,Nov,13 09:57
That is pretty hot

Adult Discussion Forum