Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Sloppy pussied wife

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #169357 at 15,Mar,13 02:55
My wife is by far the sloppiest, loosest yet juiciest fuck I've ever had. She says it from a few things: First, most of her ex bfs were very large, and the long-term ones were huge. I asked her how huge and she said 9 to 10" long and one was as thick as a pop can and had an enormous head - too big to fit into her mouth. That guy was a booty call whenever she had a small dicked bf - and to her small is 7" and below. She fucked him off and on for 4 years, until she met me (she said back then). Well, as it turns out, she continued fucking him as a booty call for 3 years ibto our relationship. I didn't and don't mind but I asked why she stopped. He moved away but they've stayed in contact over the years and she's facebook friends with him. She admitted that she's let me eat her pussy with his cum in her on more than one occasion and that it totally turned her on. This turns me on now and he's coming to town for a visit and she wants to hook up with him again. I said ok as long as I get to eat her cum-filled pussy and then stick my little dinky in her when done. Does anyone else like a sloppy pussy from fucking too much huge cock? This turns me on to no end.r