Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Speedo

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by PeterPeter at 15,Mar,13 21:39  other posts of PeterPeter
I like speedo's. Am I the only one? Who likes speedo's too? Who likes my pictures? Who likes to join my group and share their comments / their pictures? Thank you
/groups.php?id=3251

Similar topics: 1.Speedo pics   2.Underwear and swimwear party   3.Anyone like me with a speedo fetish?   4.You like to show off in your SPEEDO ? How do you place u're cock in it ? Post pics   5.best places and countries to wear speedos  

New Comment

Comments:
By #199710 at 19,Mar,13 20:07
I love speedos I have a few pics. Check out my page

By #177288 at 17,Mar,13 08:36
Do you mean something like this?

[deleted image]

By #68656 at 16,Mar,13 05:41
Picture of me wearing my Speedos.

[deleted image]
By spermkiss at 16,Mar,13 06:16 other posts of spermkiss 
John, why aren't you nude? Isn't that you preferred attire?

By spermkiss at 15,Mar,13 22:09 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm with you and that's the only kind of swim suit I'll wear, unless it's a situation where I can go nude. I know they're out of style right now but I don't care. One of the points of going to the beach or pool is to expose as much skin as possible. These knee length shorts guys wear now are dreadful. A swim brief with two inch sides is the most any man should ever wear. Half inch sides is better. Better still is a thong. Best of all is nothing.
By #286963 at 15,Mar,13 22:29
Oooh spermkiss - you are sooooo right. Speedos are what I wear
if i'm not on a beach for nudists. Why do guys wear these shorts that have such long legs? might as well keep your jeans on.......but I love going nude in the sun there is nothing like it..mmmmmmmmmmm
By spermkiss at 16,Mar,13 06:15 other posts of spermkiss 
I keep telling myself "This, too, will pass." It hasn't been all that many years ago when a bikini brief was de rigueur for male swim attire. It WILL come back in style.

By PeterPeter at 15,Mar,13 22:16 other posts of PeterPeter 

Adult Discussion Forum