She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Ladies what was the most number of cum loads you have swallowed in one day

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #363933 at 16,Mar,13 05:49
just want to know what the record is XD please leave a story about it if you like to XD

Similar topics: 1.your volume of cum!   2.Cum swallowing survey   3.The Taste of Cum   4.Best sites to find genuine ladies/couples for cyber sex   5.first time swallow cum  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 16,Mar,13 06:11 other posts of spermkiss 
Are gay cocksuckers allowed to answer? If so, my answer is twelve.
By #363933 at 16,Mar,13 06:59
loi from the same guy ?
By spermkiss at 16,Mar,13 16:58 other posts of spermkiss 
You've got to be kidding! There probably isn't a man in the world who could climax that many times in one day. That's why I like sucking better than being sucked, I can do it more often.

Once, sometimes twice and on a good day maybe three times is my limit for being sucked. But there is no limit to the number of times I can suck. The evening I sucked off twelve guys I probably could have sucked off another twelve if they had been there.

By #301038 at 16,Mar,13 22:02
Did you ever got sick, spermkiss? All that unprotected sex must have taken a toll on your health over the years?
By spermkiss at 16,Mar,13 22:20 other posts of spermkiss 
Nothing of any consequence. Sucking cock, even including swallowing, is a really low risk activity. Not no risk, but then nothing is no risk, but very low risk. And once a guy's dick goes into your mouth you've pretty much already assumed all of the risk, small as it is. The additional risk from taking him to climax and swallowing his load is so small it is almost non-existant. So if you're going to be a cocksucker, you might as well do the job right and take him all the way and swallow.

By #363933 at 16,Mar,13 21:58
mmm wouldnt mind seeing you with a mouth full Cum4Steffi XD

By #363933 at 16,Mar,13 21:53
Thats hot ever try to continue sucking none stop between climax's?

Adult Discussion Forum