Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Should a stright guy try anal?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #363299 at 17,Mar,13 12:56
should i give me fucked in ass by another cock a go for the first time...my wife wants to watch me being creamed inside my ass...i kinda want to but not sure!!!

Similar topics: 1.First Anal Sex experience   2.protection for anal   3.First time anal   4.Gay guys who don't like anal?   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By BearInBriefs at 18,Mar,13 01:45 other posts of BearInBriefs 
Well you can't say you don't like something unless you try it

By bigone21 at 17,Mar,13 21:54 other posts of bigone21 
The anus is a VERY erogene zone! It's also the erogene zone that has to be "discovered" in all sorts of senses to be enjoyed.

You would like to learn how to clean it before you engage in anal sex, and maybe so does your partner. It may take some time to find out what kind of stimulation you like, only light touching, maybe licking, a finger (or two) or even more?

But enjoying your anus in sex doesn't change your sexual orientation, it doesn't "make you" gay! You can be straight as the next guy and love to get a ass-work-over from the misses!

If you get a twitch in the ass from the thought of getting fucked by a guy, maybe have a second thought about why you perceive yourself as "straight"

But anyway, have fun with your ass & your sexlife!!

By pifad at 17,Mar,13 13:12 other posts of pifad 
Go for it!

Adult Discussion Forum