Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

who else likes to just wank one with buddies?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #365411 at 18,Mar,13 05:28
i'm bi, more so straight but i can honestly say that i'm not afraid to share a wank with a close friend once and a while. this weird or anyone else feel the same?

Similar topics: 1.SHOWING EVERYTHING   2.PETER NORTH/MATT RAMSEY   3.who likes to skype   4.Wank buddies   5.Cam wank buddy / buddies wanted, for regular cam fun.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #350740 at 19,Mar,13 17:50
Never heard the term Jerk Buddy til I read the Forum here about 2 months ago. Good friend of mine and I were watching some videos and he began stroking his and I asked mind if I ? and so it began ! We have met several times and done this since then. I thought the dame thing you did, was this weird ? At first maybe but we were both wanting a release and it was a friend and it was all about making your buddy have a release. My suggestion, DO IT ! You dont know til you try.. at least once !
By spermkiss at 19,Mar,13 18:21 other posts of spermkiss 
Isn't it nice to give a friend a helping hand?

By #292697 at 19,Mar,13 17:56
Love to have a jerkoff buddy again alway good fun now I settle for skype

By spermkiss at 19,Mar,13 06:01 other posts of spermkiss 
Jacking off with buddies has such a ju-vin-ile (is that a forbidden word?) reputation, but why can't grown men do it as well? After all, all men jack off, even those who have regular partnered sex. So why not do it with friends?

Adult Discussion Forum