Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Any legal teen boys on site?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #351773 at 20,Mar,13 02:35
I enjoyed myself when I didn't have so much hair and a smooth body? I like natural pubic area though. Any 18+ guys with pics?

Similar topics: 1.is it legal?   2.Should prostitution be legal?   3.pics of teen cocks   4.Sex n Relationships!   5.Barley legal teen boy!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 20,Mar,13 08:55
Why not join one of the many groups which caters specifically for that age bracket and not start discussions which discriminate against the large percentage of the membership and the valued female members.??
By bella! at 20,Mar,13 09:46 other posts of bella! 
Is there a specific group for men that prefer to connect with younger men already formed?
By #68656 at 20,Mar,13 09:58
There are several, most appear to be by invitation so if he gets in touch with the confused dolphin he should be able to join the appropriate group(s) for his requirements.
By bella! at 20,Mar,13 15:10 other posts of bella! 
Yes, there are groups formed for the younger members however Cohen DOES NOT meet their age criteria as he is 29. JohnS, are you aware or if there are any members that are aware of a group for mature men that would like to connect with younger men, please steer Cohen in that direction.
By #201583 at 20,Mar,13 18:43
Silver daddies is a website for younger seeking older. Or older seeking younger. Don't roll your eyes. I like older.
By bella! at 20,Mar,13 23:28 other posts of bella! 
Too late, I already did........

By #358366 at 20,Mar,13 14:22
18 with an 8.5 inch cock, want to know what you think

Adult Discussion Forum