Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

What is your favorite beer/alcohol or **** of choice?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #124665 at 21,Mar,13 06:58
What is your favorite beer/alcohol or D rug of choice? Do you enjoy getting fucked up and having crazy sex or going to town on yourself like there is no tomorrow? Share your preferences and stories here.

Similar topics: 1.So ... What Is Your "Favorite Drink" ?   2.Favorite lube?   3.What's the BEST beer and should it be served cold?   4.*Pay it forward*   5.Favorite Craft Beer  

New Comment

Comments:
By #127030 at 22,Mar,13 08:51
gin & tonic makes me perky and excited! Also, wine! Probably my overall favorite.. Mirror Pond pale ale from Deschutes Brewery.. If anyone's familiar with pacific northwest microbrews
By #124665 at 24,Mar,13 07:16
I love getting drunk on local wine then having sex. The only issue is I tend to get at least a 12%er and drink way too much of it too fast. There is that fine line of "pleasently buzzed lets fuck" and "oh god I think ima puke red soon"

By stroker11 at 22,Mar,13 09:48 other posts of stroker11 
Two cum shots and a jigger of amaratto on the rocks.....Yum
By #124665 at 24,Mar,13 07:12
Drinking cum again now are we?

By #334837 at 23,Mar,13 06:07
A lot of drinkers! drunk sex is great, don't get me wrong. Stoned is great too. But you did mention d rug too. Years ago, my ex-wife and I spent about a year fucked up on ex. At first we tried fucking while we were "rollin" but it was too intense. You start to see colors, forget where you are or even what you're doing! Physically it was too intense also. My dick felt like it was going to explode like chinese fireworks. We did, however, figure out that slow paced, passionate sex was unbelievable. The ex gives you a feeling of overwhelming closeness with those you are "rollin" with. So by the time the ex was starting to wear off my ex-wife and I felt very close which made the sex even better. We would have amazing orgasms together and fall into a deep ****. Exctasy was actually designed for therapy for troubled couples. Haven't tried the stuff in years though, very dangerous d rug.
By #124665 at 24,Mar,13 07:11
Couldn't agree more with how you describe the X sex It can be amazing! It depends on how good the stuff is tho and what it's cut with, can make the all the difference in the experience. I don't think it's bad for you if your stuff is pure and you only take it ocassionally. I used to do it more then I should have too Now just sometimes for special fun

By #301038 at 21,Mar,13 09:51
Blue moon with an orange and a joint rolled in raw papers.
By #124665 at 21,Mar,13 18:16
I think we'd get along juuust fine Love Blue Moon, and Hoegaarden. Pots make me horny
By #301038 at 22,Mar,13 05:09
Hell yeah, let's party! Oh wait... gimme a year and half and we'll PARTY!!!
By #124665 at 22,Mar,13 07:56
That's a long break I hope you can keep up, I am a professional
By #301038 at 22,Mar,13 08:19
Hey, in a cheap date, two beers and you are carrying me home. I'd rather smoke than drink...
By #124665 at 22,Mar,13 08:43
The last thing I like to be is cheap on a date Ok, you'll have to meet up with me at some fancy shmancy watering hole, I'll need about a 7 hour head start, so meet me around 8ish I'll be drinking PBR and shots of soco, you get the best 2 whatever you want.. I'll have a fresh packed bowl of good mids waiting for us.. I hope home isn't far cuz I've not been to the gym lately but I can certainly carry you to bed when we get there..
By #301038 at 23,Mar,13 06:42
How about this, you get your to Hawaii, we hike Mnt Kaala for 8 hours to the top, eating guavas on our way there. When on top, we have a nice picnic and light a big fat joint, we lay on top of the world and talk about clouds and stuff, then we race to the car.

You might wanna hit the gym, or that hike will kick your ass.
By #124665 at 24,Mar,13 07:05
Um.. 8 hour hike up a mountain.. Eat food, get stoned.. Then RACE TO THE CAR?! By "car" I'm hoping you mean ambulance You must already be high Ok, I'm down for it as long as you take the lead so I can have your ass to stare at for motivation and promise to let me hit it once we reach the summit, if I'm still alive

By #360973 at 21,Mar,13 07:45
Bourbon and/or Irish Whisky (Makers Mark, Jamesons, Bearded Lady, Wild Turkey, Elijah Craig), mid range Australian merlot and cab sauv with food (fan of French/Italian/South American (Chilean/Argentine reds too), non-draught beers (Australian: Coopers Pale Ale, Tooheys Extra Dry, Boags Premium,...; International: Carlsberg, Asahi Super Dry, Peroni, Grolsch, Samuel Adams).
& hell yeah, would be stupid to get mashed every night if it prevented me from getting my rocks off - crazy, messy drunk sex is a skill that needs years of filthy-drunkard sex-fiend experience to perfect - so work at it people, your liver and life in general might suffer - but good drunk sex is worth it
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

My pick for $10-$20 Australian merlot & cab sauv:
*Jamiesons Run - merlot;
*Yalumba Y-Series - cab sauv.
By #124665 at 21,Mar,13 18:23
My crystal ball sees Alcoholics Anon in your future Don't worry there will be plenty of SYD drunks there to keep us company And yes, woke up today with my liver sweating on the floor but the sex last night was so worth it as proven by the pile of used condoms next to my liver

By #122997 at 21,Mar,13 08:49
Lager mainly! However I do partake in the odd bottle of Morgan's spiced rum occasionally! Drunk sex is good! Wife tends to lose all inhibitions! Although the funniest time was when I was doing her doggy on the floor in her bedroom (she was living with her mum and dad at the time) and we both fell asleep! Me still inside her! Woke up a bit achy and went to bed and she finished me off in her mouth!!
By #124665 at 21,Mar,13 18:18
Drunk sex is the best. I've had very simaler situations myself

Adult Discussion Forum