She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A strange place to connect with people

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #364901 at 24,Mar,13 10:00
I'm not a regular contributor to the forum but I thought that I'd post about something close to my heart. I found this site at the end of last year. I posted photos of myself because I was curious as to whether men would be attracted to me. Strangely, the comments I received (which were generally positive) really helped to bring me out of my shell personally and sexually. Before I deleted that profile, I met a young man here, whom I fell in love with. I never thought that I would really get anything from this site apart from a bit of an ego boost, but I've found something really valuable. Since coming back, I've also discovered just how many genuinely nice people there are here from all walks of life.

I would like to thank those that have welcomed me back and I would like to ask whether there is anyone else here that has been surprised by who they've met and befriended here and how much they get from the site.

Cheers
V

Similar topics: 1.place to walk around naked, erect, masturbate or have sex?   2.Swinger Clubs around the US   3.TWOWARMTTS GOOD BYE   4.A gay friend strange wishes   5.Indiana  

New Comment

Comments:
By #164428 at 25,Mar,13 13:13
My dear friend, I can speak to this topic.

One day, I wondered why the word "cunt" is so offensive to many. I Googled the word and found this site. On a lark, I posted a few pics, three, to see if I'd get a few nice comments. At that time, almost two years ago, I doubted I'd get even one. A woman "of a certain age", with some extra pounds, and a history of sadistic sexual abuse, ill and coming off of a marriage that chipped away at my core, I wasn't very hopeful....

I couldn't believe the positive reception I received! It did so much to bolster my sexual self image, and by interacting on the forum and learning about different sexual practices, I came to realize certain things about what I want, a decidedly hot and kinky lifestyle!

But something greater happened. I developed real friendships with people. Many people. Just look at the incredible outpouring of support from so many, offering love, thoughts, and prayers to me in my time of need (and thank you, too sweet lady, for such!) Truth be told, having been isolated here in the woods, out of work and school for some time, I'm closer to many here than I am to any in the "3D world" or from my past. This is what keeps me here. I love viewing hot photos; I enjoy the banter of the forum; I have a blast in public chat (got to get back there!). But it's the wonderful people that keep me coming back.

I'm not here as much as I'd like to be, but rest assured, I read every message and comment, even when I cannot respond to all.

Thank you, my sweet, kind, and oh, so sexy friends! And, btw. How the hell did I get to be Top Ten here? lol

By #364467 at 25,Mar,13 13:52
Did you find out why the word "cunt" is so offensive? I often wondered that myself.
By #360973 at 25,Mar,13 13:59
On that topic: "V" & I talked about me enquiring ad to how feasible it'd be to change the fem side of the site to SYPussy - coz it is a hugely offensive word (coming from a guy who swears like a c) - could be better for business?
--------------------------------------- added after 40 seconds

as to how feasible*
By bella! at 25,Mar,13 14:13 other posts of bella! 
admin answered that a loooonnnnnggggg time ago, it's in the archives somewhere. He was looking for something short and catchy and the SYC flowed with SYD.
By #360973 at 25,Mar,13 14:17
P goes getter with D than C...one more letter...
--------------------------------------- added after 21 seconds

or better*
By bella! at 25,Mar,13 20:50 other posts of bella! 
L_F, when you get your adult website up and running, you can call it anything YOU want!

By bella! at 24,Mar,13 11:20 other posts of bella! 
My sentiments exactly, V!

By #360973 at 24,Mar,13 10:40
This incredibly lucky guy (nearly made me tear up reading that, bub xo).
I definitely owe a lot to this site - a great place for the reasons V mentioned and many more
By bella! at 24,Mar,13 10:53 other posts of bella! 
Silly wanker!

Adult Discussion Forum