She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

HAPPY EASTER to all of YOU!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by *kmadeau* at 26,Mar,13 11:17  other posts of *kmadeau*
Happy Easter! Joyeuses Pвques! Frohe Ostern!
復活節快樂

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Happy Easter Everyone!   2.A MESSAGE OF THANKS FROM ROUTEMASTER   3.HAPPY EASTER   4.HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE   5.So where are the Easter gifts?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Nevermore at 16,Apr,17 14:28 other posts of Nevermore 
Happy Easter to my fellow exhibitionists across the world.
By *kmadeau* at 16,Apr,17 16:53 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Happy Easter to you too!

By qhaos at 15,Apr,17 21:03 other posts of qhaos 
Happy easter pussies and cocks!
By *kmadeau* at 16,Apr,17 02:37 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Happy to you too, Ghaot! alot of eggs in your basket

By diamund at 15,Apr,17 17:47 other posts of diamund 
Happy Easter to you also
By *kmadeau* at 15,Apr,17 18:39 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Very Happy to you too, hot Diamund!

By jayman73 at 28,Mar,16 06:20 other posts of jayman73 
Hope everyone had a great Easter. Now, off to Walgreens to get half-price Russell Stover's chocolate marshmallow eggs.
By #358797 at 28,Mar,16 07:34
I know, right? Discount candy is the best.

By slipper at 27,Mar,16 21:38 other posts of slipper 
S A M E to you and all!!!
By *kmadeau* at 28,Mar,16 00:06 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #358797 at 27,Mar,16 22:28
Happy Easter, fuckers.
[deleted image]
By mr_blue at 27,Mar,16 22:33 other posts of mr_blue 

By *kmadeau* at 27,Mar,16 23:59 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Happy Easter, gotten fucked

By *kmadeau* at 27,Mar,16 17:03 other posts of *kmadeau* 
復活節快樂
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Buona Pasqua

By #68656 at 22,Mar,16 11:13
Easter is in fact originally an invention of the Roman Catholic church and now a commercial bonanza for greedy, capitalistic retailers I will not personally be concerning myself with it.
By leopoldij at 23,Mar,16 02:08 other posts of leopoldij 
Not really. The Catholic Church was only formed 1000 years ago. Besides, Easter is less commercial than Christmas.
By #68656 at 23,Mar,16 12:00
Dear Leo.
It was originally a pagan fertility festival to celebrate the arrival of the northern hemisphere spring solstice, hence the "Easter Bunny" as rabbits are a symbol for fertility. It goes back to the ancient nature worshipping and animistic religions.
When the Roman Catholic church was founded by Constantine they "christianised" various festivals hence the origin of Easter.
Christmas is also an invention of men, interestingly enough the figure of Father Christmas is an invention of the Coca Cola company, the reason he wears red is because that is the corporate colour of that despicable capitalistic company.
By leopoldij at 23,Mar,16 14:18 other posts of leopoldij 
John, I agree with you in all except one point.

Constantine, an upper class roman soldier and son of emperor Flavius Valerius Constantius, was stationed in Eboracum (i.e., York, in England) in the year 306, when he learned that his father died. He declared himself an emperor and sent message to Rome saying, "piss off, I take the throne". The throne suitors were not happy, so he fought hard against them and won. On paper, he was Roman Emperor from 306 to 337, but, in reality, it's only in 324 that he was emperor without rivals.

In 313, while he was still fighting for being the sole emperor, he decriminalized Christianity. The reason was, most likely, political: he wanted to get on his side the Christians who were becoming a majority. Like a modern politician, he wanted to be good to the masses.

In 325, that is, a year after he became the sole Emperor, he wanted to create greater unity among Christians who were comprised of many factions, disagreeing about core aspects of their faith. So he called a meeting, known as the First Council of Nicaea, where he and theologians decided what people should believe in. This council became the foundation of the Christian faith.

Where I disagree with you is that the establishment of Christianity, by Constantine, in 324, was not called Catholic. It was, simply, Christianity.

Now, as known, Constantine, having to rule a vast empire, established a second capital in a small town called Byzantium, at the border between Europe and Asia. He changed its name and called it Constantinople (i.e. the city of Constantine). The part of the Roman Empire administered by the second capital became known by the old name of its capital, i.e., Byzantium and, little by little, it split into a separate kingdom/empire, comprising mostly of Romans speaking Greek. Thus, the eastern part of the Empire, Byzantium, adopted Greek as its official language some 200 years after Constantine.

As was unavoidable, the Empires split while maintaining the same religion. But, in 1054, they started debating about some aspects of their faith and this led to the splitting of the religion too. The Western part of the Roman Empire (under Rome) adopted the name "Catholic Christianity", meaning "Universal Christianity", just a name they invented to make the others jealous. The Eastern part of the empire, which was, by now, a separate empire, Byzantium, used the name "Orthodox Christianity", i.e. the Right Faith Christianity.

This is the origin of Catholicism. It began in the 11th c.

Religion is, of course, an invention of men (men, mostly, not women), and, certainly, it is used by states to control people (e.g. nobody in the US can become president without pretending they read the bible or go to church), to perform financial transactions, to cheat, to murder, but, often too, to do some good things. However, any system invented by people has its bad and good sides. Certainly, religion is a bad idea, a very primitive system for creating societal cohesion, but it is with us, and it'll take long time before we rid of it. And, at this stage, I hope that state religion will not replace supernatural religion, because I don't know what is worse.

Meanwhile, wishes like "happy easter" are used by most as a metaphor for saying "wish you a good spring" and most are happy in never investigating why they say "happy easter", why they circulate eggs and bunnies, etc. It's just something that people do, for no reason other than creating some mutual form of communicating good wishes.
By #458225 at 23,Mar,16 14:54
And where i must draw the line with what leopold is suggesting is that women have played no or, little, part in the formation of christianity. On the contrary, they have, and still do, play a large part but, unfortunately, have been given little credit for their participation.

As far as history has been written, i have no proof and, am certain those who write it haven't been very honest about what actually happened. The point is, now is what WE make of it.

Be well and happy happy!

Thank you kmadeau for the nice sentiment.
By leopoldij at 23,Mar,16 16:12 other posts of leopoldij 
You may be right on that. However, it is mostly men who own the religion, this or any other. Women, have, generally, been suppressed and persecuted in the name of religion.

As far as history, do not be certain about anything. History is always written from the point of view of the winners. There are things that we will never know for sure, thanks to the suppression of information. Harder to do now, but, in the past, it was a piece of cake.

Yeah, happy easter!
By #458225 at 23,Mar,16 16:32
You're correct in saying, history has been written by the living. However, now-a-days the webs being spun about the events that are really going on is frightening, to say the least. Sadly, the tales being written today are easier now to spread than they've ever been, reaching out to more gullible than the ancients were ever able to reach. A good example is the farce about freedom-of-speech. The fact that i can't say what i'd really like to without being bleeped, or detained indefinitely, is exactly what i'm talking about. The powers that be would give all the reasons why it must be this way: it's all about society, blah, blah, blah. But the fact is, we might be able to speak, just not able think what we want and write about that. I want to make it clear, am not blaming this site, nor those affiliated therewith, they are simple following the laws, but it's that of which i speak.

Thanks for the input and, have happy, happy, day!
By leopoldij at 23,Mar,16 20:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes, freedom of speech is a joke. In most places.

By leopoldij at 24,Mar,16 00:03 other posts of leopoldij 
Also: I said that history is written by the winners. (Not the living.)
By #458225 at 24,Mar,16 01:48
Yes, that is correct, you did say winners, however, whether they are/were "winners", or not, is too much a judgment call, for me. In other words, is a matter of opinion.
By leopoldij at 24,Mar,16 06:57 other posts of leopoldij 
In a sense. However, it is a fact that a lot of history, as we know it, is totally skewed simply because of the winners. How, for example, will we ever know what the Pearl Harbor story was? We just accept the fact that the bad ones bombed the good guys. Everything should be taken with a grain of doubt. Besides, it's not me who said the phrase. It was Churchill; or Walter Benjamin.

By #68656 at 24,Mar,16 10:03
Dear Leo.
The word religion actually means "to bind", something that it does well.
Regarding the US, it apparently is a prerequisite to be a politician or President it is necessary to be a Freemason.
By leopoldij at 24,Mar,16 12:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh sure, religion is a very bad idea and it's very funny that a huge number of Americans believe that the earth is 5000 years old or that Noah's arc existed and so on.

As for the president, I'm not sure about free masonry, whatever the hell this is, but it's certainly true that politicians must be religious. The American public won't elect a religion-free person. Another prerequisite for presidency is that they support guns.

Yes, religion is a bad idea, but we're stuck with it and, no matter how much we argue, nothing will change in our life times. Maybe in 2000 years from now, maybe, religion will start phasing out. But, more realistically, it might take longer, something like 100 thousand years, that is, a period long enough for evolution to kick in and perhaps eliminate those genes that **** humans rely on absurdities. Assuming, of course (and this is a big assumption), that the human species won't have become extinct.
--------------------------------------- added after 86 seconds

**** = for_ce
By #458225 at 24,Mar,16 16:09
Personally, i can't honestly believe religion is "bad", or good. I would have to know everything about it to make that kind of call. However, it does go to show the things people are willing to believe.
By #499354 at 26,Mar,16 13:09
Let's just eat some candy and not argue

By pifad at 24,Mar,16 04:57 other posts of pifad 
Happy Easter to all who celebrate

By #494374 at 23,Mar,16 01:08
Happy Easter to all my fellow Kinky SYD and SYC members!

By routemaster at 22,Mar,16 18:03 other posts of routemaster 
Happy Easter to you too, my friend and to all other SYDers!

By Ravioli_Max at 04,Apr,15 18:09 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Happy Easter.
By *kmadeau* at 04,Apr,15 18:29 other posts of *kmadeau* 
the same to you Maxxie!
By Ravioli_Max at 04,Apr,15 19:05 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Thank you.
By *kmadeau* at 05,Apr,15 13:50 other posts of *kmadeau* 
you are very welcome, Maxxie!
By Ravioli_Max at 22,Mar,16 11:21 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
:-)

By #487013 at 21,Mar,16 17:28
Happy Zombie jeebus day and rotten eggs out of a bunny snatch to you all.

By mr_blue at 21,Mar,16 16:39 other posts of mr_blue 
By *kmadeau* at 21,Mar,16 16:41 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Frohe Ostern Alex!

By #472683 at 04,Apr,15 21:14
Yes, happy and blessed Easter to you folks!
By *kmadeau* at 04,Apr,15 21:18 other posts of *kmadeau* 
the same, darling!

By #472648 at 04,Apr,15 18:12
Fijne pasen!
By *kmadeau* at 04,Apr,15 18:44 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Fijne pasen!

By john12 at 04,Apr,15 14:49 other posts of john12 
And a very happy Easter to you my friend
By *kmadeau* at 04,Apr,15 14:54 other posts of *kmadeau* 
all the best!

By #445126 at 04,Apr,15 12:09
To all who celebrate - a very happy and peaceful day. To everyone ...... a very happy and peaceful day!
By *kmadeau* at 04,Apr,15 14:53 other posts of *kmadeau* 
and to you the same, my buddy!

By *kmadeau* at 18,Apr,14 20:37 other posts of *kmadeau* 
復活節快樂

[deleted image]
By #444014 at 18,Apr,14 20:54
By Ray10754 at 18,Apr,14 21:39 other posts of Ray10754 
Right back at you!! BOTH
By #444014 at 18,Apr,14 22:59
By *kmadeau* at 20,Apr,14 17:09 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #455846 at 19,Apr,14 19:44
Happy easter to all who read this
By *kmadeau* at 19,Apr,14 20:18 other posts of *kmadeau* 
happy easter too!

By #362765 at 19,Apr,14 16:06
Happy Easter
[deleted image]
I hope someone is hunting for my eggs.
By *kmadeau* at 19,Apr,14 19:24 other posts of *kmadeau* 
I think so

By #431354 at 18,Apr,14 22:42
Oh good ...everyone loves cream filled eggs I hope...lol..Happy Easter
By *kmadeau* at 19,Apr,14 10:46 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Happy Easter my King!

By #149276 at 28,Mar,13 00:21
And to You Too!
By *kmadeau* at 31,Mar,13 02:26 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By CreativeOne at 27,Mar,13 05:37 other posts of CreativeOne 
"H E ... 2 U 2" !!!

Also ... really nice looking pics on your page "kmadeau" and glad to see one of "JohnS" on your page !!!
By *kmadeau* at 31,Mar,13 02:26 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #68656 at 29,Mar,13 14:25
Thank you, Kmad.
Aussie Easter greetings.
By *kmadeau* at 31,Mar,13 02:25 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Happy Easter, John!

By #360973 at 26,Mar,13 13:58
Back at you my good friend
By *kmadeau* at 30,Mar,13 00:56 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #366453 at 29,Mar,13 15:00
Happy eggster people. And good luck to all you fuckers that couldn't get laid if you were an egg, and couldn't pick up a chick if you were a basket.
By #164428 at 29,Mar,13 16:58
By *kmadeau* at 30,Mar,13 00:55 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #359325 at 28,Mar,13 00:43
Happy Easter 2 you 2 from Jolly
By *kmadeau* at 30,Mar,13 00:55 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By pifad at 29,Mar,13 09:46 other posts of pifad 
Happy Easter to you as well and to everyone else.

By #204902 at 26,Mar,13 14:37
[deleted image]

Happy Easter
from Bratwurst
By *kmadeau* at 29,Mar,13 02:15 other posts of *kmadeau* 
happy Easter!

By #337566 at 28,Mar,13 07:40
You too
By *kmadeau* at 29,Mar,13 02:14 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #367697 at 26,Mar,13 13:56
Well it IS a fertility festival after all.
By *kmadeau* at 26,Mar,13 19:12 other posts of *kmadeau* 

Adult Discussion Forum