Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Post-Op Circ Question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #367805 at 26,Mar,13 19:05
Going to be circ'd soon and just looking for other guys with experience of post op healing to answer a question or two. I've heard the glans somewhat 'dries' and toughens a little. How long after the operation did it take for this to occur? And how long did it take to get used to the constant rubbing of the glans on clothes/underwear?

Thanks for any help!

Similar topics: 1.LADIES do circumcised dicks satisfy you, or do they not?   2.question: how to post a pic in a message?   3.Anyone find circ scars a turn on?   4.very tightly cut cocks   5.who would circ my cock?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #415246 at 28,Jul,13 06:07
if your gonna cut your own testicles off because you think females are attracted to a man that was circumsized then that would be as smart as a female getting her pussy stitched together and super glued each side together. the only time a man should think about getting circumcised is if they had testicular cancer and thatnwas the only way to say their lifes
By #94263 at 28,Jul,13 09:35
I think you are thinking of castration, not circumcision

By #368745 at 27,Mar,13 04:59
I **** to say this but any guy who would have his foreskin chopped off is a bit crazy. Why throw away half of the sensory tissue of your penis? Does not make sense. There are thousand of guys who are trying to restore their foreskin and would give a thousand dollars to have your foreskin become part of their penises.

This is a very dumb idea and you will regret it.
By #277673 at 27,Mar,13 07:12
before you chastize him, maybe there is a medical reason he is doing this. Or maybe he like the look of a cut cock. Whatever he decides, its his body. Calling him crazy or stupid is not right.
By #201583 at 27,Mar,13 18:39
All I'm saying is I'm 38 and I had mine pruned at birth. Now I can slam my glands in a car door and not feel it. I'm just giving you food for thought.
By #277673 at 28,Mar,13 01:47
pretty sure its cuz u have a bar running thru it, thats all
By #201583 at 28,Mar,13 02:34
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRight. It just happens that the "bar running through it" increased my sensitivity. You should try it; it doesn't hurt at all.
By #277673 at 28,Mar,13 15:17
Hell No. Not into piercings at all

By #61033 at 27,Mar,13 18:23
I am very seriously considering the same thing and have kept my foreskin pulled back for almost a year now. It took about 3 months before it felt comfortable. Wearing tighter fitting underwear helps to keep the friction down and ease the initial discomfort.
I would also appreciate some feedback and progress after your procedure.

By #277673 at 27,Mar,13 07:14
PS make sure to take before and after shots. Let us know if u feel any different. I love my ccut cock and wouldn't want foreskin on it.

Adult Discussion Forum