to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Be carefull what you ask for, because you will effing get it Butt Nugget!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #366453 at 29,Mar,13 14:41
Why do these tiny dicked clotpoles that seek negative attention, and the other socially akward Fucktards that ask for abuse, ask you to be mean or a bitch; when that's not what they really want?

I had some turd sandwich approach me when I was still new here and asked me to be mean and say some hella jacked up stuff on his pictures. I told him no initially; I mean I can rip some douche nozzle a new slit in their turd cutter at times, but not unless I'm provoked. Anywho I told numb nuts hellz no, but he persisted saying he found it funny and got off on it. So after a bit of his bitching and whining I was okay, fuck it.

So he had some pictures of of his tictac tied in thin rope, and one of the knots resembled the one on a noose. So I wrote, " If I had a dick, and it was that small and ugly; id want to hang it too."

Well the friggin ass monkey got all butt hurt, voted my pics down, left shit gifts and gammy num num panties on my page, and said that was too mean.

I was like what the fuck dude? That's what you were friggin begging me for you tool!

I don't understand, if you wanted someone to inflate your fucking ego, then why in the hell didn't you just ask in the first place? It's like those homeless people that aren't really homeless that panhandle for your hard earned cash on the side of the road on your way back from lunch.

You know which ones. Like that stupid hobo bitch that was giving me the stink eye when I was scarfing down a beef and chedder from Arbys on Tuesday. Made me feel hella guilty cause she had a will work for food sign, and I had 5 off those yummy fuckers, and I really wasn't going to shovle them all down my hatch like some pit stop trucker, really I wasn't ...Honest.

So feeling like a porker I opened my wondow, handed her my bag with 3 of them in there and those delicious curly fries, and then she looks at me all indigent like and says "Fuck you, you stupid bitch. Why the hell do I want food for, you cheap ho. I want fucking cash bitch!"

Then I watch in horror as she tosses the bag into oncoming traffic, and flips me the bird.

I realize at this point I'm rambling, but who cares?

I'm just sick of getting all these messages from these lilly livered scrotums that fish for fucking compliments and crap.

BTW I realize my rant is full of typos and stuff. So what? Is the grammar safety fuckihg patrol going to come along and spank me? Oooooo I'm so scaredy, I'm shaking in my widdle bitty panties! Bite me fuckers, I can't be bothered to go back and correct.

Peace out bitches. ~Fairy dust aka HBIC in this joint lol.

Say what you really want fuckers! I'm not gonna give it to you, but I'll have a smidgeon of respect for you for at least being direct!

Similar topics: 1.Butt plug   2.Butt plug in ass while riding bike!   3.Who love his wife/girlfriend's butt hole?   4.CUM IN MY BUTT   5.Butt hurt mondays aka who pissed in your wheeties you knob jockey?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 23,Aug,15 02:00
l like this chick, and l love her gramma, said it from the heart and not a truer word spoken, you nailed it sweetheart...hope you found your place in the world...sadly just not here *lix*

By #415959 at 19,Aug,15 21:42
I miss Fairydust...

Back in the day, the forum was an entertaining place to visit.
By JustWill at 19,Aug,15 21:55 other posts of JustWill 
True story, man.

By big9inch21 at 19,Aug,15 21:56 other posts of big9inch21 
You can say that again bro

By admin at 19,Aug,15 22:01 other posts of admin 
I wonder if you were on home education or something? I had enough of this kind of "entertainment" at school when I was 13-15. I fail to understand how any grown up can find this entertaining. Though it's said that most of people never grow up beyond their 14 in terms of social-emotional development.

Well, try watching WWF wrestling, they have the same kind of trash talk.
By bella! at 20,Aug,15 02:14 other posts of bella! 
C'mon admin, this is funny! Everyone has their own way of expressing themselves and fairydust was UNIQUE. Her humor might not be your "taste" but you can't deny, many members found her funny!

I like to look at the new forum posts and read blogs and often I wonder what the heck they said but when you read a fairy post, not only did you understand the point that she was making, she had the ability to make you laugh as you read along.

WWF is about as real as a $ 3.00 bill, fairy is and was the REAL DEAL!
By admin at 20,Aug,15 03:51 other posts of admin 
For real I've seen people having their teeth knocked out or even killed for bad choice of words. Talking trash on internet has nothing to do with "real".
By bella! at 20,Aug,15 14:13 other posts of bella! 
Word choice is always important but even more so when they are words that are not said face to face. Words that are written do not reflect the writer's true emotions and can or chosen to be misunderstood.

By #323005 at 29,Mar,13 19:56
Can someone sum this post up, cant be arsed to read all of that.
By #303133 at 29,Mar,13 20:28
Sure can:
Don't make Fairy angry. When she is upset, she gives food to thankless hobos.
By bigone21 at 29,Mar,13 22:33 other posts of bigone21 
hahaha!! thanks for making me laugh!!

Adult Discussion Forum