She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

" I tell my wife to ... "

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 30,Mar,13 01:21
I come across this trend in the forum and in private messages. Feels like men are under impression that they and other men are in charge of their wife's and they will fuck/suck someone if they tell them to.

One member even suggested:

"I should become friends with your very nice husband ( those three words put together still give me the creeps) so he would tell you to fuck me"

Another numnuts said:

"You'll suck my cock, when your husband tells you, bitch"

Really? Do you think my husband has the right to choose who I fuck? You must be out of your mind. We share a girl once in a while, but only if he wants to. I would never tell him to fuck that bitch, or lick her cunt. He's a big boy, and can decided for himself, who to fuck and who to lick. For the record, he didn't want some women that I liked, wasn't his type. And it's perfectly ok. So what makes you think that just because we are married, we got a full control of another persons sex life? Not everyone is in the slave/master relations, you know.

Am I the only one who's got a husband, who is not into watching me being with another man? None of my pics suggest that we are into that, so I guess some people think it's a common trend and everyone is doing it?

Does anyone still feels like his wife's pussy is something he wants to keep for himself? And prefers not to know where that pussy has been lately?