Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Admin, please create forum topics. Let's organize and sort 161 pages of chaos into something beautiful!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 30,Mar,13 10:13
Suggestions for topics/categories:

Rate my dick/cunt/ass/cum/leg/whatever.

All about sex

Relationship

Sex stories

In need of advice

Rants and raves

Random stuff

Anything that I missed? Does anyone feel like scrolling through 161 page of the forum is simply too much? And search engine doesn't t work as well as I would hope.

Similar topics: 1.ADMIN: MANAGING FRIENDS   2.Admin   3.Am I the only oneā€¦   4.Admin--I just noticed the "rating" buttons on Forum topics.   5.ADMIN , create Chat Groups MUSIC , SEX,  

New Comment

Comments:
By bigone21 at 31,Mar,13 16:09 other posts of bigone21 
I posted about that subject a year ago, admin seems to have no time, and with all the bullshit going on here, maybe we can't blame him... This is what I wrote:

/forum/thread.php?id=13685

everyone can start a topic here... great! but then, nothing happens, because more people started 10 topics, and your (no, mine! haha!!) topic is on page 3, 4, 5 and 6 the next day, and therefore dies a silent death..!

how about putting a price (points) on starting a topic? 20, 50 or 100 points? no points? no topic! want to ask a silly question? ok, pay for it!

that way, a more serious topic or discussion is not put down to the 5th page by topics like: would you suck it, how big you think it is, would you fuck my ass & what do you think about my new pic?

what do you think?
By admin at 31,Mar,13 17:18 other posts of admin 
It's not that I have no time. I simply don't think that it's a good idea to make multiple categories on forum. From my experience with different forums people tend to stick in one category themed something like "general/chit-chat/fooling around" while other categories are abandoned and if you respect the categories you have to wait days for replies. So they appear to be useless. Only on very big forums or on sites where members have a strong mental discipline multiple categories are useful. No offense, but on this site most of members lack that very mental discipline.

Putting a price on a new thread is an interesting idea, though.
By bella! at 31,Mar,13 17:44 other posts of bella! 
To admin, I agree with the pay with points aspect. Members are "charged" to vote, for gifts that they send, to delete negative/unwanted gifts AND 10 points to post a limited message in the "Say Something" column. If points were charged to open a thread that would curtail some members from opening another thread ( an hour or so later ) because they're bored.
By #303133 at 01,Apr,13 02:53
"So let it be written. So let it be done!"
New threads now cost 20 points, bella. (I'm gonna go broke REALLY fast!)
Here's a down side:
You post a thread for your 20 points, but thingamadude and the Yeti Crew crap all over it. Your thread now looks like a hazardous waste dump and the evil Chat Monkeys exchange high fives because they pooped all over someone's day...for free.
I see lots of sore-assed, cranky thread-starters in the future...
By #369790 at 01,Apr,13 03:06
Maybe not. They'd lose 20 points again and thingamadude and Yeti Crew would freely crap all over his rant.

You know, I've just noticed that harassment is reaching new heights in here.
By bella! at 01,Apr,13 03:33 other posts of bella! 
Uhhh....... you've only been here 2 days.
By #369790 at 01,Apr,13 20:26
So? It doesn't matter for how long someone has been here, if that person is going to talk about the impact of this change, it's speculation. Since this is a discussion forum, I might as well participate.
By bella! at 01,Apr,13 21:22 other posts of bella! 
So?! You've made the statement that " harassment is reaching new heights". That's a mighty big statement to make by a member that's been a member for 2 days. Just sayin'.......
By #369790 at 01,Apr,13 21:34
That's my bad. Switch "is reaching" for "might reach" and you'll get the idea.

The point is: you spend 20 points on a thread, and trollers can ruin it pretty fast for free. You can block then out, but then they'll just use new profiles. If you complain on a new thread, they'll end up ruining it too. Thus, harassment may end up being more serious.
By bella! at 01,Apr,13 22:02 other posts of bella! 
I was serious about my suggestion, temporarily ban the member and unban them in a week, 3 days, never ( it's up to you ). Months ago, there was a member that banned me because he didn't like my responses to his thread about him uploading new pics. We smoothed things over and we're okay he's a'ight. There was another member that posted a thread asking why a member might say "Thanks for visiting". He seemed to think that only male members did this. I responded by saying that it was just that, thanking someone for visiting, acknowledging their presence. I asked him what he thought it meant and it pissed him off and he banned me. Strangely, another responded that he received that very message from a member, a female member. He was referring to me.
By #187007 at 03,Apr,13 22:36
There is nothing wrong,by saying 'Thanks for your visit".I do that all the time when someone visits my page.i have made friends by doing so and shall keep on doing so.Thers is nothing wrong by acknowledging someone and i hope others would do the same.

By bella! at 01,Apr,13 03:51 other posts of bella! 
To JustWill, for your 20 points, you be the moderator of your thread/topic. You can always BAN the member that pisses you off ( be kind and unban them in a couple of days ).
By admin at 01,Apr,13 18:09 other posts of admin 
I used this concept on my other site, but here it's not really necessary since if you put some member into your personal black list he/she cannot write in your topics anyway.
By bella! at 01,Apr,13 21:18 other posts of bella! 
I was referring to a kind of a "temporary" ban sort of like an adult "timeout".

By bigone21 at 31,Mar,13 18:04 other posts of bigone21 
most members lack mental anything!! haha!!

Adult Discussion Forum