An SYD Original Movie Presentation!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #371634 at 03,Apr,13 03:41
An SYD Original Television Production

Staring- Spaulding McFadden AKA 2Nice as -The Bottom

Co-Staring Dick GoesInMe AKA Justwill as- The Submissive

Opening Scene in Detroit

2Nice: Yeah bitches, gotta collect from all my girls tonight and kick the ho’s curbside. Ho’s gotta learn to earn!

JustWill: I am getting the start of a boner hearing you talk all pimp about your ho’s!

2Nice: I got mad grip on the streets! Got me a whole crew on stand by!

Yelling from Upstairs is heard and it is getting louder:

2Nice’s Mum: Reginald!! Stop with that language. Are you talking to your little friend from SYD hun? Tell him hello. You boys should get out more. Go meet some studs down at that new bar, The Prancing Queens

2Nice! Mum! Shit! I asked you to let me play Pimps and Bitches tonight with my homeys!

2Nice’s Mum: Well, do what you want hun. Mama is heading down to the truck-stop. I got bills to pay. You need to get a job! SYD forum pays nothing!

******************************************************************************************

JustWill: Is your mum gone yet!?

2Nice: Shit yeah bitches! It’s gonna jump off on the set! Get our crew ready to bounce!

JustWill: I mean, we could totally do that and it sounds found, but we could TOTALLY hang out in SYD forum and make grilled cheese sandwiches over the phone with each other. I mean, that sounds super fun.

2Nice: I guess that sounds cool too. But we totally need to watch out of the SYD Mafia. Those mother fuckers are organized, sneaky, and smash forum puppets! I am down for the set, but no way I am going in main! Hollow tips reign when they unleash the pain!

JustWill- K! Let me grate the cheese for my sandwich. My cheese is special because I have lactose issues. I do not want to shart myself and wreck my Hello Kitty Panties.

2Nice- Gross and fuck that shit! Real cheese and I don’t give a fuck if I get ashes from my Kool’s in my sandwich. Meet back here in 10 minutes. Tonight is going to be so much fun.

**********************************************************************************************
Ready for SYD Forum on a Friday night

2Nice- Bitch, get your ass safe sandwich and ice tea and get report to support me in forums.

JustWill- Okay Snoop Dog! Don’t do a 187 in my ass. You got your sandwich,40 ounce and chips ready for our date?

2Nice- Bitch, this is not a date. It is all about the business. Get confused again and I will get at you with my Chrysler 300 loaded with gangstas! Shit holmes!

JustWill- Yeah! Let’s do this forum patrol. I feel like am doing the lords work!

2Nice- yeah, let’s see what has jumped off in forum since we checked 30 seconds ago. Never know what we missed!

JustWill- I agree. We could have so many things to comment on. Get Google ready so we sound smart and very, very, proper.

2Nice- 3,2,1- LOG IN and get into forum. Jump bitches!

JustWill- OMG! I am running low on points! Perhaps I could apply for a loan on SYD bank.

2Nice- shut it, trying to nail this sandwich, pop a top on my 40, and light my Kool.

****************************************************************************************************

Stay tuned for next week’s Episode of: Sandwich Eating Tulips