pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

posting others pictures

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by dhk62 at 04,Apr,13 23:06  other posts of dhk62
may i post other members pictures in a private chat room or im private messaging ?

Similar topics: 1.?Posting Pictures in response to questions   2.Posting pictures   3.Perverts?   4.Are you addicted to posting pictures.   5.*** How many pictures do you have on your page ? ***  

New Comment

Comments:
By dhk62 at 05,Apr,13 12:34 other posts of dhk62 
can i post other members pix in chat rooms , private messages , and groups without their permission..?
By #201583 at 05,Apr,13 12:37
Read the rules. No.
By #360361 at 05,Apr,13 18:35
Are YOU from SYD legal???
By #201583 at 05,Apr,13 19:29
Are you? Can you read? The poster asked a question to anyone who could answer it. They didn't ask for ADMIN. Sorry, I gave a rational answer to your irrational question. Thanks for laughing at yourself, it saves me energy.
By dhk62 at 05,Apr,13 20:08 other posts of dhk62 
hi cumdump. thank you for your comment.

would you, could you, show me where it says i can't post a picture of you (if you weren't invisible) in my chat room, please.
By #201583 at 05,Apr,13 20:27
Do not put yourself in legal jeopardy by taking or abusing media belonging to someone else. However, you can send a private message to JohnS and ask if you can post a picture of another member with their permission.
By dhk62 at 05,Apr,13 20:30 other posts of dhk62 
alright, thank you

By fila1305 at 05,Apr,13 20:04 other posts of fila1305 
The crucial part of the question: 'without their permission.'

The pix are obviously not yours. So if you do not have their permission, the site rules are clear: Don't post them.

But if you want to post a link (reference), instead of the pic, then I think it might be okay.

Do fellow members have any thoughts on that?

By #166058 at 05,Apr,13 08:25
Yeah you can post the links or wat ever of f mine if you like
By dhk62 at 05,Apr,13 20:15 other posts of dhk62 
cool, thanks

By #68656 at 05,Apr,13 12:38
It is all answered in the group guidelines.
-----------

"Posting Pictures & Uploading Video Content
By posting pictures or uploading any video, you confirm that this content belongs to you. You further confirm that you hold the rights and releases to all content. The site strictly prohibits the utilization of any content you illegally download from the Internet. This includes but is not limited to the following: Other adult sites, magazines, or, pictures taken in a surreptitious manner. You agree to ONLY upload content that you have created yourself. Do not put yourself in legal jeopardy by taking or abusing media belonging to someone else.

You may view and or download content from the Internet for your own personal viewing. You are not allowed to post this type of content here. Violations that are identified will result in the deletion of your account. Site Administration will not provide any warnings."
By dhk62 at 05,Apr,13 14:46 other posts of dhk62 
thank you JohnS.

however i believe this is referring to pictures and video with copy rights taken from the Internet uploaded and posted on SYD. what i mean is, i have many wonderful pictures of SYD members in my "favorites" file. can i share them ? may i take one of your pictures and post it for all to see in a chat room , for example.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

do the pictures of my fine dick posted in my profile page belong to me or do they really belong to Showyourdick ?

Adult Discussion Forum