Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

anyone use this technique to get off

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #16213 at 14,Dec,09 04:09
When i was a teen I used to "fuck" my pillows, lay ontop of a pillow and have my cock thrusting in and out, feeling the pressure of laying on the pillow with my cock plowing the bed, felt awesome.

Still love to get off like that. Anyone else do this?

Similar topics: 1.masturbation technique   2.Want to know your wanking technique   3.Jelq technique   4.Question for smaller men   5.Your technique  

New Comment

Comments:
By hornyteacher at 16,Jan,11 21:09 other posts of hornyteacher 
i prefer masturbating on my back then sometimes when im close i turn over onto my front and just hump the bed til i cum...its great cos my hands can touch my tits or grab my pillow..
By #64234 at 17,Jan,11 18:17
I had a fuck-buddy who did that. One time after I'd cum inside her, and she wanted more, she lay on her back masturbating. As she got close, she grabbed a pillow. This was stuffed between her thighs and over her pussy then she flipped over and started humping this lucky pillow. Even though I'd just cum, my cock was instantly hard. She did the same as you, she grabbed her tits as she ground her clit on the pillow. I still think about her tight firm ass bouncing up and down.
By hornyteacher at 18,Jan,11 08:37 other posts of hornyteacher 
its a great way for a woman to orgasm..ive dunnit that way since i was 13; also being on your front means if you make noise you bury ya face in the pillow; my ex bf used to either lie next to me on his front copying me or ontop of me feeling me grinding into the bed...

By Walker at 18,Jan,11 00:15 other posts of Walker 
I did when I was twelve or so before I started fucking pussy on a regular basis.

By #64328 at 16,Jan,11 21:27
I did that a few times as a teenager. I just threw a bath towel on the bed and pretended I was fucking. But hell I probably jacked off everyway imaginable.

By spermkiss at 12,Mar,10 19:21 other posts of spermkiss 
Sure, I did that when I was an adolescent, but not lately.

By #38932 at 21,Dec,09 03:55
I've done that many times...

By #41483 at 20,Dec,09 00:53
when i was younger. that's how i had my first orgasm. i would put my pillow next to the bed and slide back and forth on it, humping the pillow.

Adult Discussion Forum