Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Admin The delation of forum posts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #366913 at 11,Apr,13 19:55
Admin could you please explain why certain threads get deleted. It seems to me that it only happens when certain members comment on them and if this is happening surely there is no point in being here. The site looks as if it is getting used for certain members entertainment. As I can see the 1st amendment is missing from this site. Good old democracy

Similar topics: 1.Removed member, and also   2.Admin   3.Deleting forum posts   4.THERE IS HYPOCHONDRIA ON THE SITE!   5.FUN KILLERS AND FAKE HUNTERS  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 11,Apr,13 21:22 other posts of admin 
1st amendment applies to government establishments and is severely violated all over USA in past decades. First example that comes to my mind - state colleges. Also, a democracy which is not limited by constitution is a worst system imaginable as it promptly leads to worst kinds of totalitarianism. But this all is another topic.

This site is an analogue of a private club that can have it's own rules about speech and behavior. Simply speaking - despite what many of you imagine, this site is not a natural resource and is not provided to you by government for free, this is my site and I can place any rules here I want. You are free to leave if you do not like them.

I delete and will delete topics that are dedicated to cultivation of ha_te and unfriendly feelings among members of this site. I will not let you turn the forum into the same shit you turned the chat into. I did not read chat, but I do read forum, at least from time to time. I made this site so that people can make friends and share good stuff - images, ideas, emotions. I do not like that some morons try to convert it into battleground. And if you keep insisting that this is a place where you can shit on other people I'll start banning you and others who do this.
By #274357 at 11,Apr,13 21:42
All I want to say right now is...

FUCKIN' A!!!!
By Ray10754 at 11,Apr,13 21:48 other posts of Ray10754 
Thanks Admin
By spermkiss at 12,Apr,13 15:57 other posts of spermkiss 
I, too, say: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. You and other members might want to pull up my related Forum post "An Appeal for Civilized Conduct on the Forum".

By #164428 at 11,Apr,13 22:01
You're the best, Admin! I've met great friends here, friends who have shown caring concern, have prayed for me, offered comfort, help, a book....they've really been here for me when the chips were down, more so than those in 3D life, actually. When a person is very sick, she or he sees who their real friends are.
By CreativeOne at 11,Apr,13 22:57 other posts of CreativeOne 
@}-;-'----

By bella! at 11,Apr,13 23:16 other posts of bella! 
admin, emotions or emoticons? C'mon, that was funny!

By #285812 at 12,Apr,13 02:33
What's the difference between "I totally agree" and "I agree on the whole"? Thinking.....thinking....thinking.........

Adult Discussion Forum