Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Whores and sluts.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 12,Apr,13 10:18
I got bored and decided to browse some fresh pics on the 'cunt' side of the site. Some pages, even though appear to be of a woman, are posted by a man, maybe it's his wife, gf or who knows who, anyways, what got me was the tittle they chose for these pics, something along the lines of "my whore's cunt", "who want's to fuck my slut", "my mature slut", "well used cunt of my whore", "who's next to fuck my whore"...

I can't believe so many men openly call their loved one's sluts and whores. Why? Is that cuckolding at its best and they are showing off what they have to offer to the bull? Do they have so much subsided anger towards their wife or gf, that it makes them feel better calling them a whore or a slut behind their back?

Another shocker is a group called "Female sluts", where men share pics of women, sometimes their own, and sometimes taken from fake profiles... They even ask each other(and there are 318 members), if a woman in the picture is a slut or is she a whore? While some women look like they actually posed for the picture, some where taken when she didn't even suspect she was photographed. Like getting out of the shower, with her eyes closed and some weird facial expression, which, I'm pretty sure, she didn't approve of... Females are more self conscious about the pictures they post, and if they really want to be photographed, they'll take many pictures to pick just a couple, where they look the best. And it's not going to look like she just got out of the shower, washed her hair and got a turban on her head, is scratching her armpit while yawning...

Can someone explain to me where is the beauty of calling your female a slut or a whore, and sharing her pics with world without her permission?

P.S: IMHO, the meaning behind the words slut and whore are hypocritical... If men engaged in sex with multiple partners, they'd be praised not called names. Even calling a guy "man whore" is not offensive or even slightly derogatory, it's more of a proud tittle. Why there is such an inequality?

Similar topics: 1.Does anyone like cum sluts?   2.Bitches, Cunts, Sluts, and Whores... Oh my!   3.Sluts   4.Webcam whores! These b*tches are pissing me off!   5.Women who enjoy being degraded and sexually objectified after abuse.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #427539 at 17,Sep,13 13:30
Why when a man fucks lots women is he called a stud or playboy or other nice things but when a woman gets lots cocks. She is a whore or a slut. I dont get. It. My wife likes sex a lot. So she needs lots different cocks. I do not consider her a whore or a slut,,, she just happens to like sex. And she. Wants to be fucked. Whats wrong with it? Doesnt mean she is a whore or slut because she fucks every day
By #124665 at 17,Sep,13 21:02
Cuckold
By #427539 at 17,Sep,13 21:34
she only fucks our friends I know who they are heheh they fuck me olso
--------------------------------------- added after 102 seconds

we are into coks sharing
By #124665 at 17,Sep,13 21:37
Obviously O.o

By #328913 at 17,Sep,13 09:02
Yawn.

By #311947 at 16,Sep,13 11:59
Posting pics with out the persons knowledge isn't right. All parties should be aware and people in general need to give it some thought about letting their picture being taken.
Personally, I never use the terms whore, or slut in a derogatory way. I like girls who are secure and open about their sexuality. If anything, coming from me, it is more a term of endearment and the women I play with enjoy being called that. All with in context of course. "What some women see as degrading, makes others feel beautiful and empowering".
I like "sluts" and "whores". And I appreciate and respect a girl that is proud of who she is and is open about her sexuality. It does suck that in society there is a double standard between men and women. I wish their wasnt cause it puts some women in conflict with what they may be feeling inside. Some women would love to be more open and free sexually but are too worried about any stigma. And thats a shame. Sorta like a gay person living in the closet. No one should live in hiding or be ashamed. Slowly society is loosening up on social stigma. I just encourage people to be themselves. Open up and find like minded people. Im so glad I have a playmate and that both of us know, accept, love and encourage what a slut she is and what a horny pervert I am.

By bigone21 at 15,Jul,13 21:28 other posts of bigone21 
@ Peach: I understand your concern and your questions.

Some strange things are going on at a micro-level, but the weirdest thing is taking that up to a macro-level!

BDSM of all kinds and forms is ok to me, if it's between two or a few concenting adults, that really want to engage in that.

I see your point that if you are wondering if everybody involved still knows they are involved, you put some question-marks!

I see some threads here about guys that want to be humiliated about their small dicks. I don't see fun in doing so. Much less if somebody else asked to humiliate another person!

Just stay away from it...

By steve3095 at 12,Apr,13 12:05 other posts of steve3095 
Peach, you are so right. These postings just aren't believable. A man who truly loves his lady doesn't abuse her trust by posting her nude pics to the world not does he refer to her as slut. Real posting only on this site please.

Adult Discussion Forum