to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

BOOBS and Phones

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4222 at 14,Apr,13 13:27
I was as the grocery store admiring a very plump rack with cleavage and noticed an I-phone disturbing the nice line of the left breast, nestled right atop the mound.

Just a friendly reminder--with the prevalence of breast cancer, it is probably wiser to carry phones in purses instead of on boobs.

Save the boobies!!!

Similar topics: 1."boobs"   2.Boobs... my fantacy..   3.small boobs   4.BOOBS, NIPPLES or PUSSY?   5.new phones  

New Comment

Comments:
By #316255 at 14,Apr,13 15:12
I ****, ****, **** carrying handbag or purse so I am a huge offender of phone bra, even at home. Pockets aren't the norm in my clothing either. I guess I need a cover, for my phone, with a clip thingy so I can slip it onto my waistband. Won't that be just as damaging to the flesh there, though?
By bella! at 14,Apr,13 15:24 other posts of bella! 
If you're wearing slacks, just tuck your phone in your waistband. That works!

By #365014 at 14,Apr,13 14:28
I admit, I am a major offender at popping my phone in my bra at the store. I **** to carry a purse and sometimes I don't have pockets big enough to accomodate my phone.
By bella! at 14,Apr,13 15:21 other posts of bella! 
I use a wristlet as a wallet. It seems like my purse preference leans towards hobo bags or a medium to large tote so when it's time to go to break or a quick trip to the market, I just grap the wristlet. They're so convenient! Been able to buy several that are Coach which I find are big enough for paper money, a credit card or two and my phone. It gets tricky if you want to stuff too much ( a comb, lipstick, etc ) but I assure you, IT CAN BE DONE!

By bella! at 14,Apr,13 13:30 other posts of bella! 
Say yes to ta-ta's!!!!!!

Adult Discussion Forum