Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Rumor has it MAJ0R wants to leave the site...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 15,Apr,13 10:32
Dear MAJ0R, please don't go, you are one of the most genuine, kind, polite, sexy and handsome people on this site. You make this site better and if you leave it will never be the same.

We all take some shit from time to time, but hiding your account for friends only and not letting anyone, but your friends message you, makes the whole experience much better.

Hope you change your mind and stay with us.

Similar topics: 1.loged on   2.WHO'S THE HOTTEST MAN ON THIS SITE?   3.is this inappropriate texting for a married woman?   4.Leaving the Site   5.Here are another reasons to leave the site  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 15,Apr,13 10:46
I fully concur. Major is a valued member, not only that he is an astute intellectual. He and I had several excellent, intellectual PM exchanges.
It is a shame that quite a few people only saw him as a dick on legs and not as the real genuine person he is.
I trust he will stay with us.
By #360973 at 15,Apr,13 11:17
Agreed, John - he's an impressive young man (and that's coming from a straight guy's perspective) - i see him as my little **** here. He's the real deal and an important part of this site ...just quietly: would be a pretty apt new king too (once the domination game is dumped...if Decent didn't want the position )
--------------------------------------- added after 81 seconds

*s - as per the amendment to my last comment
By #303102 at 16,Apr,13 06:15
(and that's coming from a straight guy's perspective)
By #360973 at 16,Apr,13 06:26
As in: I was talking about him as a person / not taking into account his physical attributes. Clearer?
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I'll make sure not to summarise in the future so that you can keep up
By #124665 at 16,Apr,13 07:55
King who? Watch out Mont, I'll have you rimming my asshole for breakfast soon enough

Adult Discussion Forum