Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

My uncut cock - shaved or natural

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #377386 at 17,Apr,13 01:06
Which do you prefer? I'm showing both on my member page. Feel free to rate, and don't go easy on me,

Similar topics: 1.Do straight men prefer shaved or natural?   2.What do you think of my young cock (shaved and not shaved)?   3.Ladyboy cock   4.As you age you want to suck cock?   5.Shaved or natural  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 17,Apr,13 05:16 other posts of spermkiss 
My rule of thumb on pubic hair is that if it's thick and black, it stays, if it's thin and light colored, it should be shaved off.

But you are the exception to that rule. Your blond pubes are HOT! But you also look really good shaved.

All things considered, I'd give a slight edge to shaved, but you look really fine either way.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

Upon looking again at your photos, the hair on your balls kinda bothers me, despite the fact that your pubic patch looks so good. Why don't you compromise by shaving your balls and keeping the pubic patch but tidy up the edges a bit. Don't let it spill over onto your upper thighs and probably onto your lower abdomen, though that dopesn't show in the picture. A pubic patch with nice clean edges is hot.

By BearInBriefs at 17,Apr,13 01:26 other posts of BearInBriefs 
looks great either way but i prefer the hair a bit more

Adult Discussion Forum