Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Photo Equipment

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #373739 at 19,Apr,13 22:46
What type of photo equipment do you use? Nikon D3X or cell phone? I've seen may levels of photography here and wonder about your photographic experiences. I've had many trials and tribulations creating this type of "self portrait". Tell me about yours.

Similar topics: 1."No photo" mode....   2.What type of pictures/videos turns you on the most??   3.What camera do you use?   4.Cock photo contest !   5.Sexy challenges  

New Comment

Comments:
By #94263 at 21,Apr,13 12:09
Canon 550D DSLR and a Samsung Galaxy S3

By #373739 at 20,Apr,13 22:34
Thank you all for your comments. You have all not only gotten some great results with your cameras you also have some nice dicks.
I am a semi pro who has never hung out a shingle, but I do make money as a photographer. Mostly in product and catalog advertising work for friends.
I use a Nikon D300 with an SB900 flash with various difusers and reflectors. Many of these shots are taken with a Nikon P6000 and constant lighting.
I have to say though that I have found taking self portraits of my hard dick very challenging. Posing and filling the frame at the proper distance all while maintaining a hard on, not cumming too soon, not losing the moment, and creating an erotic shot ain't easy. I usually wind up with my camera, lens, and remote control covered with lube and a fist full of cum when I'm not ready.
If I had any piece of humble advise to give, I would say always be aware of your background. That's what makes your cock stand out. To me, on this site, that's what counts.
Luv all your dicks!
By Gntlmn at 21,Apr,13 03:58 other posts of Gntlmn 
Great question! I try to go for natural light, but my Olympus E-620 generates alot of noise at higher ASA levels

By #359325 at 21,Apr,13 00:07
I use a Canon Coolpix 14.0 megapixel camera. Takes great photos.

By #137412 at 20,Apr,13 19:13
I presently use a NIKON Coolpix S2800 which has excellent macro which is good for pics on this site. It also has a 120 fps high speed video mode which produces great slomo cum shots. I am sill experimenting with lighting which is essential to reproduce good detail such as shaft veins etc.

By #6568 at 20,Apr,13 15:03
I use a Sony NEX 3...it's got similar 14 million pixel sensor to those in many DSLR's..ie so called 'APS-C' which is bigger than th sensors in most pocket cams. You can also change the lens for specific use. The camera will produce giant prints and I have some superb 20x16 inch prints of landscapes and horses from it hanging on my walls.

However, for the pix on this site you don't need anything very grand and a simple pocket 'point and shoot' will do the business if you use it carefully.

The camera I used for my first pix here was a small digi-cam with tiny sensor giving only 7 mil pixels....however, I always liked the way it handled my attempts and the natural colour balance was very good too.

A camera with a screen on the back (rather than viewfinder) is good for these pix since you can place a mirror behind the camera to compose your shot/video

[deleted image]

This is a typical quick snapshot made with the camera placed on nearby table (use pile of magazines to get right height/angle) with small mirror stand placed behind to view screen.....button pushed half down to lock focus,then right down to take pic. I NEVER use the on camera flash as it 'blitzes' the pic and destroys any natural lighting look.

By #61033 at 20,Apr,13 13:14
I mostly use Pentax K20D and sometimes my older Pentax istD. The K20D has a built in timer that can be set to take up to 100 photos at a programmable interval ranging from 1 second to several minutes, it can also be triggered remotely with a hand held remote.

Adult Discussion Forum