pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

JohnS, could you please shut up sometimes?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bigone21 at 05,May,13 22:08  other posts of bigone21
@ JohnS: You don't have to react to EVERY thread!

It's annoying that you think you are not only the preacher on all moral principals, but also a doctor on all kinds of sex-related issues!

Your latest comment in a discussion about anal sex did it for me:

"By extension of that statement it would mean you also get erect at the thought of contracting HIV or any of the diseases transmitted by that activity, not to mention the lower bowel and colon damage which can occur."

Man, are you out of your mind?

There are many people, gay, bisexual, and heterosexual, that have safe, very happy & responsible anal-sex and enjoy it! Your comment should in my case, I'm gay, mean that sex for me should be only be oral and manual??

Well, I don't go for that! For anal sex can be safe, very happy & responsible!

You don't seem to be a connaisseur on the matter of anal sex from experience, but the one that seems to have read about something he hasn't ever done, and therefore thinks he's an expert on the subject!

Yes, I know anal sex has some serious implication in regards to HIV, but hey man, safe(r) sex rules! You should preach safe(r) sex, NOT abstination!

And please, let some of us talk about anal sex without YOU interveining!! Some of us like anal sex, you don't, FINE!!

Similar topics: 1.Admin, Any update on the Forum Rating Buttons?   2.Thank-You,JohnS   3.Why Does Anyone Listen to JohnS???   4.In Honor of John's Memory!   5.Shut the fuck up! A place for to rant or for topics you wish people would shut up about and annoy you.  

New Comment

Comments:
By Dev01 at 06,Apr,23 10:15 other posts of Dev01 
John s is history... Why does this thread keep coming up

By Sir-Skittles at 08,Jul,22 23:59 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
JohnS is in the ground... rotting

He also had a pigeon brain.
By Dev01 at 10,Jul,22 23:17 other posts of Dev01 
pigeon brain 😅🤣😂
By #275407 at 04,Feb,23 19:14
Did he take his dog with him

By CAT at 17,Jun,22 15:38 other posts of CAT 
Wow, JohnS must have pulled a lot of tails.
By #574505 at 21,Jun,22 23:48
Yea cry baby was kick out by admin with out not taking his 20000. points..
And was a memberships account
By Dev01 at 24,Jun,22 00:13 other posts of Dev01 
Life kicked him out aswell
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 16:18 other posts of CAT 
I just read in JustWill post he passed. True?
By Dev01 at 05,Aug,22 17:55 other posts of Dev01 
Correct... Dust and bones now. Was nothing more than an antagonist.
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 21:06 other posts of CAT 
Probably arguing with the Devil?🤣
By Dev01 at 05,Aug,22 22:39 other posts of Dev01 
I bet he has tried to cash his points in for a better view, But they are not transferable He goes under the name Judas now on hellchat.org 😅🤣😂
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 22:47 other posts of CAT 
😂😂😂😂

By #24318 at 24,Mar,17 23:22
He He .....he will always be around .... my lovely friend ...You will never be forgotten 😌
By #23212 at 28,Jul,17 07:46
You can check out the flickr page for John Spooner, which I believe is public. He was quite a good amateur photographer.

By JustWill at 01,Aug,15 13:26 other posts of JustWill 
I am always impressed when I see people who speak English as a second language showing more skill with it than so many native speakers do, bigone.
For future reference, though, the word you needed toward the end is "abstinence", not "abstination".
By bigone21 at 25,Aug,15 20:42 other posts of bigone21 
thanks! very helpful!

By bella! at 11,Aug,15 12:16 other posts of bella! 
JohnS posted a screen print of a member's vote and comment regarding recent referral to the Evaluation Panel. I commented on his "pic" but my words were deleted.

If I can remember correctly, what I said was that panel members were entitled to their own thoughts, unless it happened to be the posse that rides with him. For those interested, here's his upload.

[deleted image]

-5 points - your comment on the page js2ikjisz4a3 was deleted by it's owner - Aug 11, 03:34
By JustWill at 11,Aug,15 20:18 other posts of JustWill 
The truth hurts, bella.
I imagine him raising his arms to shield his face from a ray of sunlight and wailing "It BURNNNNNNS!"

By JustWill at 09,Aug,15 12:34 other posts of JustWill 
In a recent Star Chamber comment, JohnS had this to say about another member:

09,Aug 07:00 By JohnS
Amazingly none of the whales shown in the above images link back to external websites. I have requested more details from Ms. Melons.

He actually calls the woman a "whale"! How shitty is that?

Given his constant whining about how people shouldn't say mean things about other members in "private groups", this is pretty hypocritical, no?

Yet, he wants everyone to believe that he has "integrity"...

By hytiger at 19,May,13 20:31 other posts of hytiger 
Want to know how to get 15000 points?
Become a forum troll, just like JohnS!
By #385990 at 20,May,13 06:27
F-O-R-U-M......
By #68656 at 20,May,13 09:39
We will let Tigerlilly bear his own burdens of misinformation, he does not know how much behind the scenes work goes on detecting the fakes, und-er-aged k--ids and inappropriate material that some of us do, we get nothing in return for our trouble except plenty of abusive messages and obtuse comments from people who should know better.
Tiger has never referred a fake account to the evaluation panel, with all the spare time he obviously has he should be one of our most prolific reporters, yet he chooses to insult his/our intellect by having cheap shots at what he perceives to be an easy target. He is esoteric and has no images of himself, just a few amorphous genital close-ups.
Yes Tigerlilly, I do have a lot of points but they are due to lots of work which you do not know about, the satisfaction however is keeping this group as free as possible from fakes and inappropriate material for all members and that includes YOU.!!!!!!
By #360973 at 20,May,13 09:44
By #68656 at 20,May,13 10:03
Just expanding on the subject of silly people and their nonsense, have a look at this little gem I received a few moments ago, really shows the IQ level of the sender. At least wankers like them are worth a laugh and ultimately nothing is proven except their silliness. I will include all prior messages as well to ensure transparency and context.
-----------------

May 20, 05:43 longlasting: hahaha no one on this site likes you and your cock is tiny

May 19, 08:26 longlasting: Nice ass! Little dick but nice ass. Check out my fat cock and my cum slut mistresses

May 17, 03:55 longlasting: you like young studs with cocks way bigger than yours! id pound that ass of yours for hours!!! bareback pumping you full of cum
By #360973 at 20,May,13 10:17
Yeah, that guys got severe "mouth-control" problems - ever since his first forum comment when I was here with my old profile (insulting the size of members in a "post your specific photos" thread). Watch that tongue, longlasting - you might be surprised by the fact that John has many more friends than you...and not all of us are that nice
By #68656 at 20,May,13 11:35
Moving onto more edifying subjects I am extremely pleased to advise that we have rid ourselves of the "biker25" deviate. You may recall his filthy and repugnant images which do not warrant any discussion.
By bella! at 20,May,13 13:26 other posts of bella! 
To JohnS, as pleased as you may be to rid SYD of biker25, specifically, what guidelines did he breach? Quite frankly, I find it repugnant to scan through the recently uploaded pics in the "Normal Dick" category and see members urinating. Should members be concerned that panel members might find that repugnant which might cause for the "pisser" to be deleted? What you find repugnant may differ with what I find repugnant which may differ from what admin finds repugnant. Just sayin............
By #360973 at 20,May,13 13:30
I've got to agree to some extent, the pics weren't all that pleasant to the eye, but contrary to site rules...?
By #68656 at 20,May,13 15:43
The evaluation panel is a review system consisting of group members, it is a review by peers.
By bella! at 20,May,13 17:46 other posts of bella! 
Back to JohnS, I am aware that the review panel is a group consisting of peer members *HOWEVER* where in the site "rules" does it clearly spell out what is construed to be repugnant? Admin has a category for "tortured" and biker25's asshole certainly looked like he tortured it. Please explain how someone's profile can be deleted for posting within the context of the categories available?
By #68656 at 20,May,13 17:57
We have had several complaints about that particular individual over the months which he had survived, the last complaint a day or so back by a member was similarly reviewed and the decision to delete was the majority decision.
I do not make the decisions, that is done by our peers.
By bella! at 21,May,13 02:56 other posts of bella! 
John, I respect and agree with you on many levels however I must go on record by saying that I disagree with you on this matter. Unless admin clearly defines what is considered distasteful, unacceptable, repugnant et al, the panel is only administering their beliefs.

By JustWill at 01,Aug,15 12:35 other posts of JustWill 

By #385990 at 20,May,13 13:00
of cause,you could have purchased your points.
By bella! at 20,May,13 13:27 other posts of bella! 
JohnS maintains that he doesn't have a credit card.

By jackd at 21,May,13 21:29 other posts of jackd 
We should all remember,even people we don't like have feelings too.I don't like some one I just ignore them.Life is so easy.
By Ray10754 at 21,May,13 21:33 other posts of Ray10754 
I agree with you

By tightcock at 20,May,13 15:57 other posts of tightcock 
I my country , we would call John a POES!!!!!!

By #378491 at 11,May,13 17:24
Yeah John, STFU.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Come to think of it, this topic is pretty similar to piercing my dick. It was painful, and now that I look at it, wasn't worth it at all.
By #68656 at 12,May,13 08:26
That poster did not stay around very long as he has closed his account, no great loss. Perhaps he should have gone the whole way and cut his dick right off.
By hytiger at 12,May,13 08:43 other posts of hytiger 
Oh put a sock in it will you!
By #68656 at 12,May,13 08:51
You are getting cross again Tigerlilly, the dogs heard you growling from here and barked.
They said to calm down and stop taking matters so seriously. All that nonsense is unbecoming of a leading engineer and professional such as yourself from the Black Country of the UK.
Perhaps you need a glass of tasty English beer at your local pub.
To quote you from another source "I'm not what would be considered "normal" but don't really give a damn what other people think, you either like me for who & what I am, or stay out of my life." That also applies to my opinion of you so stop wasting your intellect on what I say and get on with your life.!!!
By bigone21 at 13,May,13 22:55 other posts of bigone21 
@ JohnS: Still, put a sock in as is adviced by hytiger!

Your advice to the lost member #378491, to cut off his dick, is a bit over the top, don't you think so yourself?

Or is it part of your "cutting off (parts of) dicks" is no-matter kind of mindset?? In that case I can understand why you think circumsission is just a minor thing, the little boy still has some cock left!

Let's not cut off!!
By #360973 at 14,May,13 02:20
You could connect anything to an anti-circ argument, couldn't you b21?!
I'd give you a random topic/item/etc for you to try and make another connection with, but we've heard all of your arguments relating to anti-circ and I don't want to be responsible for starting that merry-go-round again
By bigone21 at 14,May,13 23:16 other posts of bigone21 
Haha! Maybe I could, when advices like "cutting off" are given!

In this case, "put in a sock" will do!
By #68656 at 15,May,13 05:49
So does that mean we can remove some insulation from the cables but when we terminate them at the switchboard can we wrap a sock around the connections.?
The projector has a 3kw Xenon lamp which produces a fair amount of heat so if we use a sock on the connections to the lamp will the sock burn.?
By bigone21 at 15,May,13 16:17 other posts of bigone21 
Yes it does mean that! In the case you just described, I think you should do whatever you think is fit!

PS: For my part you cut-up all you want that has no DNA, carte blanche!!
By #303133 at 15,May,13 20:41
No DNA? Damn, John...now you have to eat all of your food WHOLE!
By bigone21 at 15,May,13 21:59 other posts of bigone21 
maybe it's good to specify that i mean no DNA that's going to walk and talk! Haha!
By #360973 at 16,May,13 00:42
I like this new found peaceful-mode of disagreement between you and John, bigone - it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
By #323005 at 16,May,13 06:30
nothing makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside like a civil discussion
By #68656 at 16,May,13 08:37
So at this time as long as we only use DNA-free cabling we can strip off insulation as required to join or terminate, at least that most important factor is cleared up.
Regarding the socks, as they are made from cotton which is an organic material there may be DNA in their intrinsic molecular structure so if we need to trim or cut the socks how do we go about that aspect of the installation.??
By bigone21 at 16,May,13 17:48 other posts of bigone21 
By bigone21 at 15,May,13 17:59

"maybe it's good to specify that i mean no DNA that's going to walk and talk! Haha!"

Cotton isn't going to walk and talk! So, feel free to cut up your socks! That, I don't care about!
By #360973 at 16,May,13 18:54
By #303133 at 16,May,13 18:59
I will not comment on the disturbing image of walking and talking foreskin.
Oh...damn...too late.
By bigone21 at 16,May,13 21:47 other posts of bigone21 
I will not comment on the disturbing image of a walking and talking boy, detached from his foreskin... Damn, too late...
By #274357 at 16,May,13 21:55
I will not comment on the disturbing image of a walking and talking fucktard, detached from his brain... Damn, too late...
By bigone21 at 16,May,13 23:36 other posts of bigone21 
@ 2nice: You have more intellectual recources than calling me a "fucktard" I believe. That's the end of all discussion. Next comes in Nazi's and Hitler, and after that we shoot eachother. That's not what what we want to have going on here, I hope?
--------------------------------------- added after 63 seconds

If you **** my gutz, bad luck...

By #311471 at 16,May,13 14:11
No Shit

By iluvcox at 15,May,13 06:07 other posts of iluvcox 
Sometimes a man has to say to himself...S.T.F.U.

By bella! at 05,May,13 22:23 other posts of bella! 
Although neither you or John are Americans, our First Amendment Right is freedom of speech. I may not necessarily agree with everything JohnS says, however I must applaud him that he has the balls and is brave enough to say what he believes, just as you seem to. With that said, live and let live and with respect, respectfully agree to disagree.
By bigone21 at 05,May,13 23:20 other posts of bigone21 
Thank God (who I think doesn't exist, I'm an Atheist) for freedom of speech! In the Netherlands, Australia, and USA!

And in that freedom (of speech) I can ask JohnS to please shut up about subjects he doesn't know anything about, like being or desiring to be uncut or anal sex!
By bella! at 05,May,13 23:33 other posts of bella! 
In a recent thread, you admittedly said that JohnS was a decent ( that's the word you used, decent ) guy.
By #68656 at 06,May,13 08:41
He got caught out and that patronizing statement about me was clearly seen for what is was.
By bigone21 at 07,May,13 21:33 other posts of bigone21 
No JohnS, I meant it. I differ with you on many levels, but I think you're a decent guy. Nothing patronizing about it.

By bigone21 at 05,May,13 23:27 other posts of bigone21 
If freedom of EVERYTHING is so valuable to Americans, please close down Guantanamo Bay, your president wants it, the world wants it, the prisinors want to know what they are accused of! 100 prisoners starving themselves. Home of the brave?
By bella! at 05,May,13 23:28 other posts of bella! 
Land of the free.

By #360973 at 06,May,13 03:10
For fairly-balanced discussions sake: the impact that the Dutch have had on native African cultures over the last 200yrs - one of the most aggressively colonial nations in modern history!
By #68656 at 06,May,13 08:25
A fact clearly shown in the history books, to make it even more reprehensible it was often done behind a religious facade.
By #139037 at 06,May,13 09:40
In case of the Dutch, not much religious bullshit was used to make believe it was for a good cause. We were(/are?) just a bad people by nature and the cause openly was to fill our pockets at the expense of others. Gotta love the VOC mentality! (Which our former PM wanted to see a bit more in our local society btw)

You can't even imagine how proud I am that my people invented modern capitalism and knew best how to exploit other people. That is, until the English perfected that (which the Americans even bettered after the English).
By #328554 at 06,May,13 12:35
I think you'll find that the English have never been bettered acquiring around 15%-25% of the Globe and applying capitalism to those countries, well perhaps asset stripping would be a better phrase. It should also be remembered that Empire created many good things too...
By Sickboy at 07,May,13 19:55 other posts of Sickboy 

By botanic at 10,May,13 12:11 other posts of botanic 
Surely the Dutch have had no impact on native African cultures .. I dont think they had any colonies in Africa .... you cant count South Africa because the colonists there were mostly Hugenots escaping from religious persecution in Europe .... many French & Flemish as well as Dutch settlers . The Boer Republics were not a Dutch colonial exercise .. but hey maybe I am just splitting hairs here ... though I do agree that the poor treatment of native Africans in South Africa stemmed from misguided religious interpretations rather than because the colonists were largely 'Dutch'.
By #360973 at 12,May,13 11:40
Was just starting the ball rolling (with a slightly inflammatory statement), mate .
I'm not going to argue this sub-topic further because i would struggle to do so without displaying bias (i have a few friends in the Netherlands and several friends of Dutch ancestory here in Australia; but in a broad sense...) - apologies if this offends anyone, but we all have our own little pre-conceived opinions/notions about certain things (most of which are misguided and ignorant, but existent nonetheless)
By botanic at 12,May,13 17:39 other posts of botanic 
fair enough

By #2331 at 06,May,13 10:50
I'm for closing it down-one bullet at a time right betweem the eyes!!!
By bigone21 at 09,May,13 00:00 other posts of bigone21 
you are a SICK person! so you think that human rights are for you and YOUR family, but NOT for other people??

F*cking sick, and dumb!!

Even in war people have rights. And these are not even war-criminals! These are people that are waiting more than 10 years to find out what they are accused of! They did not stand in trial, they are WAITING for that, for more than 10 years.

Why the bullet between the eyes, if you cannot even tell what you want to accuse, trial, and convict them for!??

You are a sick man!

In a country that allows a person to buy automatic guns to shoot up a group of schoolchildren, the USA will find that **** over **** over **** will take the heart out of the land of the free and the home of the brave!
--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

****= v i o l a c e

By #139037 at 06,May,13 09:08
However on a forum, (local) laws about freedom of speech do not count, only the rules of the site apply. To quote a developer of a game I used to play in a syd/syc form: 'it's not a human right to be a member of this site'. That said, I dont think John broke any rules of the site.
By #385990 at 06,May,13 09:14
wrong...the law applies every where,freedom of speach within ths law.
By admin at 06,May,13 13:21 other posts of admin 
If you are talking about 1st amendment - it protects the right to freedom of religion and freedom of expression from government interference. This site has nothing to do with any government.

I'm sure it's the same in other countries. You should try and sometimes read those things first before you argue about them.
By #139037 at 06,May,13 17:40
Some laws do apply though, admin, like privacy. The problem with internet is, which country's laws?
By admin at 07,May,13 01:14 other posts of admin 
Numerous laws apply and jurisdiction is not that vague as you might think. But this is not the point. The point is that many of you do not understand either "freedom of speech" or what internet and website is.

I repeat it again - 1st amendment and other similar laws in other countries do not allow governments to shut you up when you are trying to express your opinion. But it does not mean that you can, for example, go to your friends house and yell there political propaganda. He can throw you out. There is no law that would for_ce him to allow you to express your opinion in his house. He may allow you to do so, or may not. But no law can for_ce him to.

You may say that this is not my house, that some of you even pay money for being on the site. I'll give you another example - let's suppose you come to a conference of nudists and some paid for entrance into VIP with let's say drinks. Does this mean you can climb up the tribune and yell whatever you wish? NO. If you start violating the conference program you will be first asked to stop and leave and if you don't - you will be thrown out by security or even sent to jail. Laws about free speech won't protect you in this case.

Now about the internet. Many of you seem to think it's a community or government resource. It is NOT. The servers are owned by private companies, the cables are owned by private companies, you are provided access to it by private companies, domains are owned by private companies. It's all private, complexly distributed among various parties. So, NO laws that prevent government from restricting your speech may apply. Because there is no government in it. It is not a community resource. It's private. And there is no law that may for_ce private party to provide you with means to express your opinion if it's against that private party policy, taste or common sense.

I'd me more worried about US state universities codes of speech for students. Those are very direct violation of 1st amendment. But I don't see many of US citizens protesting.

Also, I'd suggest to read your internet provider terms of use. I bet 99% of you never did that. And many will be surprised in a very bad way.
By bigone21 at 07,May,13 21:41 other posts of bigone21 
VERY clear!!

When you live in the Netherlands, choose XS4ALL.nl to be your provider!

By #360973 at 12,May,13 13:36
I find it amazing how every spineless little c' has taken this opportunity to throw a barb at John. At least bigone21 was reasonably measured (other than mentioning John's name in the title - that was in poor taste) in what he had to say, and he and John have a long-standing "dislike" for one another...the rest of you: crawl back under your rock with the rest of the invertebrates and don't emerge again until you've got something worthwhile to say!
By bella! at 12,May,13 13:48 other posts of bella! 
Wait one darn minute! Are you suggesting that you've NEVER thrown a barb or NEVER publicly ridiculed another member? Call me "cracked" but I think WE all have. Just keepin' it real..........
By #360973 at 12,May,13 13:51
After being provoked...and I wouldn't jump into a thread, throw a cheap barb and then run away. Got anymore sore feelings you want to air publicly, b!?
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

Fine, maybe I have, i've even had a go at John...but as I said, I haven't ever, and would never, throw a cheap barb when someone's already getting bombarded and then runaway. There's a big distinction. , even though you don't love me no more
By bella! at 12,May,13 14:38 other posts of bella! 
What? You weren't expecting a double entendre from me? WE have all had a go at many about so much. Sometimes it is important and perhaps necessary to say nothing and "let it go".

By #354961 at 12,May,13 13:11
Interesting topic!
When looking back have to be honest. John is intent to lecture the others almost about anything.
Is that good or bad? Me personally do not like so much but looks like some members do.
And obviously some not, like the member who started this topic.
On the other hand we do need some members who enjoy control over the others otherwise this site would be in very very bad shape.
On the end: John is very important member of that little "dick love community" but would be nice if he sometime except the critical views too.
And John, as a panel member you're doing extraordinary job. Thank you for that.
By bella! at 12,May,13 13:42 other posts of bella! 
My response was genuine, I do not agree with everything that JohnS says. But in JohnS's defense, he says what he believes. Some members and people in general, remain silent rather than speaking out on things they truly believe in.

By admin at 11,May,13 18:42 other posts of admin 
To all freedom fighters here, take a look at this article only registered users can see external links

This come from the government and regulates what you may say in colleges, funded by government. This is a direct violation of 1st amendment. You are fucked up your ass in US. And you are talking about some freedom of speech here, where it's not actually regulated.

Just giving you a reality check, since this topic touched this subject.
By bigone21 at 11,May,13 21:01 other posts of bigone21 
oops! i might want to mind my words..!

"It then explicitly states that allegedly harassing expression need not even be offensive to an “objectively reasonable person of the same gender in the same situation”—if the listener takes offense to sexually related speech for any reason, no matter how irrationally or unreasonably, the speaker may be punished."

well, i'm glad i live in the netherlands, and NOT in the USA! although, also this country is getting more fucked up and more fucked up!

latest discussion here: to have a law that would make it punishable to be i l l e g a l..!

thanks very much, all these wise men and women that govern this country!!

By #349055 at 10,May,13 18:10
HAHAH THIS IS GREAT! johnS is a dipshit moron
By bella! at 10,May,13 19:40 other posts of bella! 
Wow! Several months ago, tieoneon called me ignorant and suggested I "bugger off". Some members should heed their own advice.

By bigone21 at 07,May,13 22:18 other posts of bigone21 
@ JohnS, you wanted the last word? So do I.

THIS is what you said:

By JohnS at 05,May,13 03:13

"By extension of that statement it would mean you also get erect at the thought of contracting HIV or any of the diseases transmitted by that activity, not to mention the lower bowel and colon damage which can occur."

This is copy/paste, don't deny it is what you said. It is an EXACT quotation of what you said about anal sex.

I have said that I maybe overreacted, you could be a sport and say that you also were to quick or wise with this comment.

I want you to understand that this is an offensive comment to homosexuals that take great care in having only safer sex so to never get infected by HIV and/or Hep C.

If you think homosexual guys should abstinate from anal sex even while using condoms, then say so. Then we would know your advice is in effect the same as the Pope's advice for homosexaul guys.
By #303133 at 10,May,13 13:59
I wanted the last word!
I pick...um...
Rectangle.
By bigone21 at 10,May,13 17:16 other posts of bigone21 

By #124665 at 10,May,13 08:57
Whoa whoa!.. Um, excuse me but I'm the DECENT guy around here I didn't even read through the thread, it's just another troll thread, and you all can suck my asshole. JohnS is god and that's all there is to it. The site police are watching. Don't disagree or smell your wristwatch or you we be under attack. Let this be a warning to you all This site is all about purity and being nice to women that you'll never fuck, after all.

On edit, I realize that I was a bit brash and may have took artistic liberties with commas and overused the word "all". Forgive me for my grammatical errors, and don't call the grammer police please. After all, (I shouldn't say that again) I'm just more then a little drunk and I know that that may get me into trouble should the moderators find out that I'm just trolling along and haven't frequented enough PC sex sites.. Wait.. What am I talking about I forget.. Oh, the John thing.. Right, well, see, girls have a penis and boys have a vagina and that's how babies are made. The stork cums and paints rainbows with unicorn horns when Prince is playing Red Corvette while Phil Collins segues the dreaded intro of In the Air Tonight and as you put the razor blade to your wrist the PM "bark" sounds off and you have reason to live again, if only to troll this fucked website and then, you bust your nut into the keyboard because this is just a run on sentence. And that's how babies are made.

By bigone21 at 07,May,13 22:45 other posts of bigone21 
@ JohnS, you wanted the last word? So do I.

THIS is what you said:

By JohnS at 05,May,13 03:13

This is copy/paste, don't deny it is what you said. It is an EXACT quotation of what you said about anal sex.

I have said that I maybe overreacted, you could be a sport and say that you also were to quick or wise with this comment.

I want you to understand that this is an offensive comment to homosexuals that take great care in having only safer sex so to never get infected by HIV and/or Hep C.

If you think homosexual guys should abstinate from anal sex even while using condoms, then say so. Then we would know your advice is in effect the same as the Pope's advice for homosexaul guys.

By #291618 at 07,May,13 01:18
JohnS is a great person i always find interesting his comments for him

By bigone21 at 06,May,13 22:42 other posts of bigone21 
Ok, I've read all the comments in this thread I've started.

And, yes, maybe I have overreacted.

But saying things like:
"By extension of that statement it would mean you also get erect at the thought of contracting HIV",
like JohnS did, makes me mad! Mad as hell!

I am NOT getting erect at the thought of retracting HIV, how does this man DARE to say that? I have always practiced safe(r) sex, I've NEVER fucked without a condom, NO exception! Always, for 30 years!

But I understand I should take a rest at his views, and maybe you are right.

I've said what I wanted to say, I rest my case.

I'll be back when new nonsens is going on.

By #274357 at 05,May,13 22:45
This is an open forum. JohnS has the right to express his views here. Likewise you as well.
By bigone21 at 05,May,13 23:09 other posts of bigone21 
And likewise you as well... Is it meaningful to participate in a discussion about anal sex when you have no experience? I doubt it, but hey, we also seem to have to hear the views of the uninformed!

Adult Discussion Forum