Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

dry or wet orgasm?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #352017 at 06,May,13 00:25
I remember as a boy having the best orgasms ever. To this day I would rather have them then the wet ones that puberty brings on. I specially like them because no mess and could have them over and over with no "down time". I am interested in knowing what other members opinion is on this.

Similar topics: 1.Male Multiple Orgasm   2.Orgasm experiences!   3.Black out orgasm   4.best orgasm   5.Your the best masturbaion orgasm  

New Comment

Comments:
By Odin_york_pa at 11,May,13 21:11 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
I also remember some of the best orgasms I had were as a young lad. I think they were more intense than now, but sometimes the orgasm brought on pee lol. I would like to go back to those days as opposed to today.

By #64328 at 06,May,13 20:09
The early years of dry orgasms was great. One of the best parts was you could do it just about anywhere and not have to worry about the mess. Also being able to do it many times right in a row. I miss those times too

By #323075 at 06,May,13 05:11
Sometimes I have dry orgasm with soft cock! They are very great! With hard cock I always have wet orgasm!

By #247914 at 06,May,13 04:24
Those dry orgasms were so intense, but I love the wet ones where I can clean up the cum!

Adult Discussion Forum