She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Female Pictures

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #384365 at 08,May,13 15:21
I wish more of the female pictures were posted by themselves, but it is mostly men that post them, which makes it seem as if they are not real members.

Similar topics: 1.Rate My Penis and Body On a Scale of 1-10   2.FEMALE ANAL PICTURES   3.Can somebody tell me why.....   4.Annoying Questions.   5.Females on the mens site  

New Comment

Comments:
By DJS at 09,May,13 12:02 other posts of DJS 
have 2 agree with,lover fighter.women have a real tough time on here with the bombardment off, request/mssgs/abusive behaviour,if i send a compliment/comment.i know that if i dont get a reply,its 2 reason one off the above,or not interested,even if they are it takes some time for there reply(most say they have so many that they cant keep up,)some whittle them down over the course of time, some just jack it in(which is ashame for the genuine ladies,
By #384365 at 16,May,13 17:01
DJS you seem to like complimenting ladies as I do. It is brave to show yourself unadorned but happy with your own body (however it looks) and totally unashamed. The same goes for men too.
Some things I have learned from this site is how wide is the variety of our shapes, sizes and looks. What is inside counts most. We cannot change ourselves. men seem obsessed with the size of their cock, but who cares and you cannot change it. The size of women's breasts and all parts between their legs are also an obsession. Just let us be happy as we are and give credit where it is due.
By DJS at 17,May,13 11:54 other posts of DJS 
i do indeed laurence,i thought that, this was just one of the aspect off being on here,whistle the other is showing your bits off,for all the world to see.& i no most men are obsessed with their cocks/size,you only have to read post on here(quite recently in-fact)a member ask the females their opinion on what cck/size they like and it was just overrun with guys asking what they thought of his size..on a personal note am very happy on all fronts with my body,ive had the muscles/6pack when i was in the armed forces,but that's not how i look now, but am happy with what i look like at present.but some aren't like me,even the so called most beautiful people in the world aren't happy with something with their body appearance,vanity isn't for everyone taste

By #370079 at 16,May,13 17:49
You can see different kind of pictures in our page. This page is created by equal participation of Mr.and Mrs. cpls1972

By #301038 at 09,May,13 12:10
Real women end up getting tired and close their profiles for friends only, it is truly too much to handle otherwise.

When my profile was open to everyone, I would get 50 messages a day, at least. And they all pretty much the same:

-Hey
-How r u?
-Nice tits/ass/pussy.
-I want to fuck you shitless.
-Do you like my cock?
-Vote for my pics.
-Love your pics, wanna Skype?
-Send me a private pic.
-I want to b ur frnd.
-I'm a slave, would be my mistress?
-I don't see any pee pics, why wouldn't you posts some.
-Do you have a BF?
-Are you horny?
Etc
By sweetslit at 09,May,13 12:28 other posts of sweetslit 
Even after locking down most my pics to “friends only”, I still get 20 or more random PM’s a day…I have logged out some days because I was so tired of messages coming in…. it get overwhelming sometimes, and I notice that I’m not even responding to my friends, because I am avoiding going thru my messages

By steve3095 at 10,May,13 12:30 other posts of steve3095 
I can understa like to comment on ladies pics but don't make uninvivate comment.

By #278535 at 10,May,13 18:49
ha ha ha...really so funny!

By Gntlmn at 15,May,13 03:12 other posts of Gntlmn 
Bravo, Peach!

By DJS at 12,May,13 06:01 other posts of DJS 
As to your question laurence(it seem as if they are not real members.)you answered your own question,( I couldn't be sure if they were partners, wives of just pics off the internet)Admin warns that most female pic.are guys acting/possing as women,why i can only think they get off by it,plus receiving plenty off cock pics pms to satisfy their perversion,i seen some on here saying interested in males,yet their friends list are all females,now am not jumping the gun here just a observation,it might work both ways.Anyone can be anyone they feel they want 2be on here with the right pics,but for me & you and all geniune members,who signed up to show are bits 2the world,and with that you are going 2 get those who want 2 abuse it or get their kicks out of it by living as someone else in the virtual world....

By #345207 at 10,May,13 05:39
yes it,s true, some people like to do that, i don,t like to do that, i like to be just me.

By DJS at 09,May,13 15:14 other posts of DJS 
exactly what i was told by some ladies.Peach&sweetslit.on both accounts.i do disagree this time with,LF but understand where he,s coming from.changing setting would help but what about normal members who don't give grieve out but just like to make a comment &view the members page,and subsequently they wouldn't be able to view the so called page again if that member as added new pics/blogs,i recently complimented sweetslit,but i haven't swamped her with mssgs,but have viewed her page since.(if more had more common sense & respect)then Lady's might stay on longer

Adult Discussion Forum