Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What's got YOUR panties in a knot?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 10,May,13 17:08
A lot of odd bitching goes on in the forum.
A few recent topics that caught my attention in this regard:

1. Guy says: "I can't take it no more!" and then goes off on an incoherent rant about being pissed because some other guy gets on the main page...but he doesn't.
2. Guy tells another guy to shut up...because he doesn't like what that guy said in another thread.
3. Guy demands that a forum topic...which he admits he HASN'T EVEN READ!!!!...be deleted because it offends him.

So, doing my part to save the whiners some points, I have started THIS topic to give you a place to whimper for free.

So...what's got YOUR bloomers in a bunch?

Similar topics: 1.Who here can tie their cock in a knot?   2.Dog Knot   3.wearing panties   4.Jacking off in panties.   5.Eating Ass  

New Comment

Comments:
By #124665 at 10,May,13 21:15
I get them pm's too, it's because you were here long enough. I don't give that for free if I don't know you, I want a video of jerking off on my pic or something, and there better be colorful fireworks involved somehow.
By #208421 at 12,May,13 12:45
I'd do that anyway and I don't need to be verified
By #124665 at 13,May,13 04:54
I used to too, it gets old doing something for nothing tho

By bella! at 10,May,13 17:40 other posts of bella! 
I'm exhausted by the number of pm's I receive from members that write; "Hey, can you verify me?"
By #208421 at 10,May,13 17:55
Yup, that gets old quick!!!
By bella! at 10,May,13 18:24 other posts of bella! 
Do you think it has anything to so with our profile names? We're at the top of the list because of the letter "B".
By #274357 at 10,May,13 21:21
Yes, absolutely. Fucktards do not scroll.
By #164428 at 10,May,13 23:06
For realz. Being a "C", I get bombarded, too!
By bella! at 10,May,13 23:23 other posts of bella! 
Question; what do you do?

By bella! at 10,May,13 22:36 other posts of bella! 
Nothing is knotted now, I'm giddy! I found a gas station where gasoline was only $ 3.56.9! My fill up was only $ 44.00 which represents 3 round trips to and from work!

By #201583 at 10,May,13 21:45
I have received a pay raise the last three years. I'm taking home less money than I did three years ago, but I am making a lot more money than I did three years ago. WTF? Someone is collecting my "change." The damn tooth fairy turned Robin Hood on us.
Also we need to run an intervention on Mother Nature. She keeps hitting that crack pipe. Frost advisory in May, WTF?

By #201583 at 10,May,13 21:32
Montreal lost to Otta-what-the-fuck!

Adult Discussion Forum