She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Iceland in eurovision songcontest finals on saturyday all vote for iceland

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by gradurgaur at 16,May,13 23:35  other posts of gradurgaur
Iceland wil be on stage again in the finals in eurovision song contest in Malmц sweden 2013 on saturday.
And now Am asking all my friends to vote for Eyюуr Inga and his song Йg б Lнf you can find it on..youtube on saturday...

Please vote for him and this beautiful song...

Similar topics: 1.Vote for iceland in eurovision semi-finals...to night   2.Happy semifinals in eurivision 2015   3.Iceland is going to HM 2018 in Russia.   4.Happy Eurovsion 2019 Day.   5.Visiting Iceland is someone here coming to Iceland ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By steve3095 at 20,May,13 12:38 other posts of steve3095 
It's shown in Australia so we can laugh at it. Do Europeans take it seriously?

By bella! at 19,May,13 12:02 other posts of bella! 
Hey handsome, how about an update on the Eurovision 2013 competition? Did Eypуr Inga do well?

By #385990 at 18,May,13 16:19
vote of the UK..its a shit song but who cares.im going to the pub to get pissed.
By gradurgaur at 18,May,13 16:23 other posts of gradurgaur 
Bonnie tyler is going to get lot of votes she is one of 80s best singers in the world and manny wil vote for her becuse if her amasing singing now the song she is singing is not very strong but am sure she wil give her all and she wil make uk proud...

By bella! at 19,May,13 11:56 other posts of bella! 
So 7, did you go to the pub, get pissed and forget to vote?

By #68656 at 18,May,13 11:27
This should find it.
"youtube dot com/watch?v=PtunhyMW1hM"

Aussie greetings to Iceland.
By gradurgaur at 18,May,13 16:06 other posts of gradurgaur 
my dear john thank you for the link..
Ever one have amasing saturday with your family and friends and please vote for the best song..and if you can vote for iceland that wil be awesome...
I wil be very greatfull guy

By bella! at 17,May,13 00:26 other posts of bella! 
How about posting the YouTube link on Saturday. Make it easy for us!
By #385990 at 17,May,13 07:14
don't encourage them..
By #328554 at 17,May,13 07:49
agreed really this contest isn't something to be shared outside of europe. although sometimes it's humorous for all the wrong reasons and if you REALLY must watch do so with several bottles of wine or a keg of beer, it numbs the pain...
By #385990 at 17,May,13 07:54
its something that should not be shared in side Europe..not the same now most performers do so in English....I use to watch with the sub titles on,i pissed my self laughing.
By #328554 at 17,May,13 08:30
agreed, it was better when most performed in their native tongue and TW hosted...
By gradurgaur at 17,May,13 09:06 other posts of gradurgaur 
most song this year is in native tongue..and i thing is good thing becuse if you are singing in english then the magic of the song is lost...
By #360973 at 17,May,13 20:01
not true, grad - Scandinavia (at least) is a cradle for good music and you guys are so wrll-educated that you speak English as well as any of us English-as- a-first-languagers (i could probably name 100 Scandinavian bands/musicians that are awesome..and sing in English ). Also love a lot of Scandinavian punk that is sung in the mother-tongues, though, so...
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

well-educated*
By gradurgaur at 17,May,13 23:31 other posts of gradurgaur 
I need to send you some icelandic music my friend

By #360973 at 17,May,13 19:18
HA Ha Europe
By gradurgaur at 17,May,13 23:33 other posts of gradurgaur 
the sweden band europe was very big in the 80s...the best song and one of the best in the 80s was final countdown

By gradurgaur at 17,May,13 07:15 other posts of gradurgaur 
of the song i can do that
By #198932 at 17,May,13 15:25
I Think hй is damn hot man ! So hй got my vote ...... Mmmm You are right gradurgaur the song is realy beautiful
By gradurgaur at 17,May,13 23:27 other posts of gradurgaur 
that is so nice of you friend thank you...he was so cute on stage on semi-finals part 2 with those low lights and then the back up singer walk up on stage was breathtaking...and hearing my natvie tonge again in eurovision was very proud momment...

Adult Discussion Forum