Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Size of cocks, tits, pussy lips

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #384365 at 17,May,13 16:05
Why are men so obsessed with the size of their cock or a woman's tits or pussy lips. since looking on this site I have learned that we come in all shapes and sizes and none are better than another. I like looking at pictures of women and to be honest, though I started with certain preferences such as medium but prominent tits with large nipples, I have come to realise that women can be attractive for all sorts of reasons and non connected to any size. the size of a man's cock says nothing about the man either. I think we should value people for who they are and not their vital statistics. What do you think?