She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Let's make an album of ours best photos!!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #26109 at 17,Dec,09 20:46
Let's make an album of ours best photos and say why that photo are the best for you!!!

Similar topics: 1.Let's see if I can make you cum   2.music and sexual memories   3.Fans of Bernd8888's photos   4.management of gallery pictures   5.How to make all my photos private?  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 28,Jun,10 08:40 other posts of MoeJoe 
I have a lot of photos of myself that I like, so it's difficult to pick one or two, but here goes...the first one I like because it shows my smooth body, which I think is pretty nice for my age... This one I like because is shows me in a natural state as I had just woken up from a night's sleep and was still sleepy and lazy to get out of bed...
By #59855 at 28,Jun,10 15:17
From Matt's Wife: Very sexy

By slipper at 18,Dec,09 01:56 other posts of slipper 
Never work... way too much variance in preferences. The first pic proves it for me. But, a neat idea if done by types of pix, perhaps.
By #26109 at 18,Dec,09 19:38
I don't understand you....
By slipper at 19,Dec,09 06:18 other posts of slipper 
I was trying to say... who decides "best?" Five different people may (or likely would) give you five different answers. I assumed, perhaps wrongly, that you may have considered the pic you posted as a "best" candidate... for me it would be a worst. That's all I was trying to convey.

Adult Discussion Forum